Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How would you promote BibleLounge.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have submitted this site everywhere I could find, used Google adwords, put it in my sig on every forum I go to, linked it on every pr3 and pr4sites I have and told everyone I know about it. I also paid for a press release, have been interviewed by a local news channel and supposed to be on the news with it.

I need some other things I can do to promote this site. I want to build this up big time, and I know it takes time, but we need members and traffic to make it work!

I need targeted faith based traffic. I have a limited budget and this is going to be a non profit org., and money raised by it will be used to promote it more.

Do any of you traffic gurus have any suggestions? Please help, this is a very important project to me and I want it to work. I know you guys know how to promote new sites!!!!

Domain Days 2024

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If your budget allows for this you may wish to explore hiring a CPA advertising network to promote your site. You can expect to pay between $1-$2 for every new member/signup though. This is approx what TagWorld pays.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you could put up a banner on a christian realted site, or text links. On something social related like a message board

LeeRyder

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
thats your site?

hahaha, omg. I loved your email last week:

"I meant BibleLounge.com, not burnLounge! We are not affiliated with BurnLounge in anyway!"

hahah, man, you had me and my wife rolling :)

xecutech

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i messed up bigtime. I was so shocked when I had seen what I had done! :)

I assume you have a link on selah.info? That's where I emailed from.

We have been getting some good press in the media. I was hoping someone else on here had some heavy faith based traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom