Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

http://www.dnforum.com/f60/2-search-engine-optimization-articles-100-unique-high-qual

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes for sure, 1 day is not much and if he sent payment details you would asume they where sold to you. He can't just send out payment details and wait for the quickest. It should be first come first served

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes for sure, 1 day is not much and if he sent payment details you would asume they where sold to you. He can't just send out payment details and wait for the quickest. It should be first come first served

If you bothered to read the thread I wasn't waiting for the quickest payment.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apparently, you were and you did.
I'd say you'd best get writing....

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dcristo's offer to write 2 new seo articles is a very fair one. For 8 bucks it is a waste of time and money (ours, the readers, included) to make a big deal out this.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dcristo's offer to write 2 new seo articles is a very fair one. For 8 bucks it is a waste of time and money (ours, the readers, included) to make a big deal out this.

Exactly. I think its ridiculous to think I would need $8 desperately this had nothing to do with the money. I also think its ridiculous that James has mad such a big deal about 2 articles, and now it seems he is not interested in my offer to write other articles.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey James - I know I sent payment details when you confirmed they were sold yesterday, however these articles were posted for sale on another forum, and another person paid for them straight away. Considering you are still yet to send payment for them, I don't consider them sold, so I won't be able to sell them to you. Sorry to have to do this. If the other person didn't send payment straight away I would have told them the articles were sold and reserved them for you, but they made an instant payment because he was a previous client, so that wasn't possible.

I have no reading comprehension problems. You went with who PAID you first. You admit in your above statement that you sent James the payment details, which confirms the sale - to James.

While I agree that $8 is a pittance, that really is not the issue. You can make all the excuses you want, but it is clear that you f*cked up by finalizing the deal with the other party... AFTER you had confirmed (by your own actions - sent payment details after James "confirmed the sale")... Again, your best way out of this is to write new articles.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have no reading comprehension problems.

Clearly you do.

but it is clear that you f*cked up by finalizing the deal with the other party... AFTER you had confirmed (by your own actions - sent payment details after James "confirmed the sale")

I didn't finalize anything. I received payment from the other party because he is a previous client and had my payment details.

Anyway, I am not wasting anymore time over $8.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please explain, exactly, how I have a "reading comprehension problem".

Just because you went back AFTER accepting the payment from the other party and THEN made the statement that you "don't consider them sold" does not get you off the hook. You agreed to sell them to James.

Probably, what you *should* have done was refund the other party's payment and honored the sale with James... but you did not, hence his dismay.

Look, I get it that it is only hamburger money but that's not the point. Even an admission that you caused this, however inadvertently, would likely have smoothed things over with James... but again, you didn't... instead you staunchly defend that you did nothing wrong, made no mistake, have no responsibility, etc... and insist that anyone seeing it differently is somehow mentally challenged - which is absurd.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably, what you *should* have done was refund the other party's payment and honored the sale with James... but you did not, hence his dismay.

Would have considered that option if we're talking more money, but not bothering with all that fuss over $8.

If he really wanted the articles, he would have insta paid, not waited more then 24 hours. If he did that there would be no issue here. I don't think I've once posted sold for something online and waiting that long to send payment, but whatever, and like I said, this wasn't about whoever could send the quickest payment.

Also, if he REALLY needed the articles, he would have accepted my offer to write other articles, but I've had no communication from him since.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats true he did offer to write the articles to make up and make good

and really we are talking about $8

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Would have considered that option if we're talking more money, but not bothering with all that fuss over $8.

If he really wanted the articles, he would have insta paid, not waited more then 24 hours. If he did that there would be no issue here. I don't think I've once posted sold for something online and waiting that long to send payment, but whatever, and like I said, this wasn't about whoever could send the quickest payment.

Also, if he REALLY needed the articles, he would have accepted my offer to write other articles, but I've had no communication from him since.

Yet, it is me that has the challenged reading comprehension?

I spelled it out for you, exactly how to save face and make this petty, penny ante mistake just go away. Yet you instead still insist on blaming James for not paying fast enough and then further insist the screwup had nothing to do with who paid first.

wow.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please explain, exactly, how I have a "reading comprehension problem".

Just because you went back AFTER accepting the payment from the other party and THEN made the statement that you "don't consider them sold" does not get you off the hook. You agreed to sell them to James.

Look, I get it that it is only hamburger money but that's not the point. Even an admission that you caused this, however inadvertently, would likely have smoothed things over with James... but again, you didn't... instead you staunchly defend that you did nothing wrong, made no mistake, have no responsibility, etc... and insist that anyone seeing it differently is somehow mentally challenged - which is absurd.

Yes, I agree $8 is nothing but as you see, I just wanted to make it a case because I don't think it was right to do something like that regardless of the amount either $8 or 8 million, due to some delay in payment. I have waited many days for payment for some transactions.

I agree with you that he should have refunded the other party's payment explaining the situation.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, some people understand integrity and some obviously do not.
Someone with integrity would own a mistake, especially for something as trivial as this. That's all it would have taken.
But no... he insists on making derogatory remarks towards anyone pointing that out.
...with bad grammar, to boot. No wonder his articles are so cheap!

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for being the mediator Cartoonz. Glad we got that one sorted out! Is it a slow time of year for domain sales? You haven't been very active on DNF considering you registered back in 2002. But you have been very active in this thread. Just wondering what's up with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom