Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Hubley.Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I registered this BEFORE someone grabbed the TM on the defunt Hubley Toy company..

My intentions were from the beginning to sell the collectable Hubley toys.. a nice niche collectable area.(I stated my intententions when I bought the domain..if that makes any difference)

Well now that someone has as of sept 2002 reclaimed the Hubley Toys TM ..even though I reged before they got their TM..I suppose I cannot sell hubley toys?

BTW..the new mark is not for "Hubley" but rather for

"THE HUBLEY TOY LINE"

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And, btw, there is no trademark registration for "THE HUBLEY TOY LINE", either.

What you are looking at is a pending intent-to-use application for a graphical logo - the same logo, in fact, for which a prior application by another party was finally refused and abandoned.

{insert usual spiel about how the uspto database contains lots of things, and anyone wondering how to interpret the information there and apply it to their business plans might consider consulting with an attorney}

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jberryhill
And, btw, there is no trademark registration for "THE HUBLEY TOY LINE", either.

What you are looking at is a pending intent-to-use application for a graphical logo - the same logo, in fact, for which a prior application by another party was finally refused and abandoned.

{insert usual spiel about how the uspto database contains lots of things, and anyone wondering how to interpret the information there and apply it to their business plans might consider consulting with an attorney}

Thanks Jerry, you are correct ..I went back and re-read it..

Yes, I seen it was the same logo as registered in previous years..

I am am going to interpret the information that know one has clear use of the Hubley name and that the Hubley Company is in fact defunct and I will offer USED Old collectible toys .

If anyone has aproblem with it..I'm sure they will get in touch :D

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may interpret the trademark information in whatever manner suits you. Not having looked into it in detail, I have no idea whether you are correct.

However, my name is not Jerry.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jberryhill
You may interpret the trademark information in whatever manner suits you. Not having looked into it in detail, I have no idea whether you are correct.

However, my name is not Jerry.

Sorry about that .I always look at your handle and miss the "b" ..fast glance ..looks like jerryHill...... appreciate the help

Yep, thats right I can interpret the tm info in the manner that suits me ...seeing as how every other party is going to interpret the information that suits them....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom