Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Huge .in problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Se we registered a .in name with enom several days ago and have been trying to get it setup with hosting. But we can't assign nameservers to it. I've had a ticket open with enom for a while and keep calling. This is the most info I've gotten:

I haven't got any reply back yet from the development team. I've been trying to create but still got this message:

2599 - Failed to send command to registry (channel not ready)

Usually this message means that the resgistry channel for creating NS is not opened yet. I also try to create an in-zone .IN DNS, but still got the same error.

Supposedly I'll hear back from eNom again in an hour.

This is a nice three-letter .in name, and we would really like to use it. In fact, we've begun to desing logos and other things based on the name.

But I'm beginning to wonder if .in is just NO PLACE to risk putting a developed, branded website, or if this is just an enom issue.

Your comments very welcome.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok. Looks like eNom finally got things straightened out, though I'm still wondering if we are making the right decision to tie this website/business to a .in domain name. Anyone else had problems with .in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom