Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Huge Wine Related Portfolio on E-bay With No Reserve

Status
Not open for further replies.

mvpal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to give you all a heads up on a lucrative URL opportunity.

3 years ago I purchased the URL's listed below in preparation for launching Idahovino.com. Idahovino.com was being created as a wine distribution channel for Idaho's wine industry.

We were going to develop all of the URL's for SEO purposes to collect and direct all the web traffic to Idahovino.com

Due to the fact that there is no investors out there looking to fund a ground floor startup, I have moved on to other things.

The reason this is a huge opportunity is that every major person in Idaho's wine industry knows about this URL package because they have been approached in regards to Idahovino.com. One thing to note about that. One of my partners was a former Director of Chanel Sales for Micron and my other Partner is the senior business developer for Face First. Face First is the first government purchased facial recognition software. My point.......They saw the value in an opportunity in Idaho's wine industry and helped with marketing all this information.

They have already had to make other choice because of it as well. If you goto www.snakerivervalleywine.org you will notice that this site is owned by Caldwell county economic development council. Dont you think they would have rather picked snakeriverwine.com or Org?

You might ask why are they valuable now? Whats the deal?

The deal is that in 2007 Idaho got it first AVA designation called the Snake River Ava. Basically it is a government designated piece of land that is 5000 square miles that ONLY wine industry may grow on. Napa Valley California is an AVA.

I bought these URL's the day that the news came out.

Since 2002 the industry has grown HUGE!

Growth numbers since 2002:

48 wineries - up from 11 in 2002

52 million economic value to Idaho - up from 15 million in 2002

70 million economic value to the state - up from 25 million in 2002

If you search Idaho wine or Snake River wine or buy Idaho wine or anything Idaho wine related you will not find much of anything direct from Idaho or a Idaho based URL. It is underdeveloped. The Idaho wine industry is growing like a weed which means that it is getting press in many national places.

My idea was to develop the span of the URL's and OWN the search engines for anything Idaho wine or snake river wine related and treat them as web real-estate. Once you own all of the search engines the industry is forced to see the value in your portfolio because you control what people see on the net about Idaho wine.

The big ? Why don’t I just do it myself?

Well, i would love to quite frankly however I am not a developer. I have a full time job and another business that involves my passion in military vehicles in which I need the money from this sale to support it. I just don’t have the time.

You can check out the portfolio of URL's on E-bay by searching item number 280502600815 or by checking this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280502600815

I would have listed the URL's here as well however most of the wine industry people are not familiar with DN forum as much as I wish they were. So much easier.

URL's LISTED:

IDAHOGRAPEGROWERS.COM
IDAHOGRAPEGROWERS.NET
IDAHOGRAPEGROWERS.ORG
IDAHOVINO.COM
IDAHOVINO.NET
IDAHOVINTNERS.COM
IDAHOVINTNERS.NET
IDAHOVINTNERS.ORG
IDAHOWINE.NET
IDAHOWINEASSOCIATION.COM
IDAHOWINEASSOCIATION.NET
IDAHOWINEASSOCIATION.ORG
IDAHOWINERIES.NET
IDWINES.COM
IDWINES.NET
SNAKERIVERVINO.COM
SNAKERIVERVINO.NET
SNAKERIVERVINTNERS.COM
SNAKERIVERVINTNERS.NET
SNAKERIVERWINECELLARS.COM
SNAKERIVERWINECELLARS.NET
SNAKERIVERWINERIES.COM
SNAKERIVERWINERIES.NET
SNAKERIVERWINERY.NET
SNAKERIVERWINES.COM
SNAKERIVERWINES.NET
WINEIDAHO.NET
IDAHOVINTNERS.COM
IDAHOVINTNERS.NET
SNAKERIVERWINE.NET
SNAKERIVERAPPELLATION.COM
SNAKERIVERAPPELLATION.NET
SNAKERIVERAPPELLATION.ORG
SNAKERIVERAVA.COM
SNAKERIVERAVA.NET
SNAKERIVERAVA.ORG
SNAKERIVERGRAPEGROWERS.COM
SNAKERIVERGRAPEGROWERS.NET
SNAKERIVERGRAPEGROWERS.ORG
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINEYARDS.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINEYARDS.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINO.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINO.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINTNERS.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYVINTNERS.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINE.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINE.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINECELLARS.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINECELLARS.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINERIES.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINERIES.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINERY.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINERY.NET
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINES.COM
SNAKERIVERVALLEYWINES.NET
SNAKERIVERVINEYARDS.COM
SNAKERIVERVINEYARDS.NET
BUYIDAHOWINE.NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom