Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I am barrister Wong Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
LMAO, this 419 scam email sent to me is hilarious. :D

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]WONG AND WANG ASSOCIATES

SOLICITOR AND ADVOCATES

NO. 24, JALAN MELAKA RAYA 31,

TAMAN MELAKA RAYA

MALAYSIA

I AM BARRISTER WONG LEE , My deceased client shares the same last
name as yours, who died as the result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2005. His heart
condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the
26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake

I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is
confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this deposit valued at Eighteen Million
dollars( US$18,000.000.00 million dollars) is lodged. This bank has issued me a notice to contact
the next of kin, or the account will be confiscated.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of
my named client, since you have the same last name, so that the proceeds of this account can be
paid to you. Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage. All legal
documents to back up your claim as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your
honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from many breach of the
law. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology. I must use
this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter
extraordinary confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response. Please
contact me at once to indicate your interest. I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this
e-mail as soon as possible via my private EMAIL: ([email protected]) and treat with absolute
confidentiality and sincerity. I look forward to your quick reply.

Best Regards,
Barrister . Wong Lee,
Attorney At Law.[/FONT]

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
check out http://www.419eater.com/index.php

They play these scammers, its hilarious. They make them think they are going to send money, but first they ask them to send pictures of themselves doing crazy things..

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What next...'Cheech And Chong Associates'?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I don't know but it appears that a great Byzantine relative with whom we shared the same last name explored the land of Malaysia as a pioneer in 1542. After fighting with the locals, the wild bees and anacondas, he established a colony in what is today Kuala Lumpur growing sugar cane and rice fields. He fought wars against Japan and the locals called him Teo Malakas, or Strong God. In 1962 he became national hero and his descendants baptize their firstborn son by the same name. So I get to inherit his $18 million and lots of fame. I am proud of my ancestor!

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he's related to Bruce Lee? :D

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Did you know there was 872 Wongs in the phone book? That's a lot of Wong numbers!"

No I did not, but im wondering why you looked that up??? :pound:

:D

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte diversifying?
:smilewinkgrin:
Have you by any chance considered the consequences of making such statements as this (combined with previous allegations)?

Do you have evidence?

This comments being made on this and other threads are not deleted. They are forever captured and forever attributed to you.

I am just curious to know if you are an attorney or has one advised you?

T

tekz999

Everyday, I get notifications saying I have won 100 million money worth of lotteries from all around the world also.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
New one today:

I shall require from you , your full names, address and phone numbers to start the process of claim in this regard. Do send me these details to [email protected] for prompt and needed action

Again I guarantee that all is under control and you have nothing to worry about, Just grant to me your full cooperation and keep this transaction close at heart.

Regards,

Wong Lee.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yeah, got the same. He doesn't give up.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So you could buy lots of quality domains.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've gotten alot of these lately. Need a cyber bat ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom