Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website I am looking domain portfolios

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtomas1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for my client domain portfolio with approximately 4500 descriptive .com domain names. My client is looking mainly two words and also one word .com domain names. Budget is up $xxx,xxx. I charge commission 10% from price of portfolio. If you have such domain names you can send me PM.

Budget was edited.

Last edited:

Vikz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, do you want 4500 domains from one person or are you going to buy .com domains from multiple people till you acquire 4500 domains?

vtomas1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, do you want 4500 domains from one person or are you going to buy .com domains from multiple people till you acquire 4500 domains?

I can buy more domain names from more sellers. For example from one seller 1000 domains and from another a seller 2000 domains etc.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so let me get this right, you want to buy 4,500 descriptive generic domains in .com, one and 2 worders for a max of 120k?
so less than $30 each? :eek: lol

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think he meant his client has 4.5k names.

Last edited:

vtomas1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Can you confirm that the 10% broker fee would be deducted from the $26.67 per name, so therefore each of the domains would only return $24. Is this correct?

Budget may be changed it depends on quality of domain names. My client is looking domains for reseller prices and I think that it is good price if he will buy it as portfolio. If you have domain names which has highly value according you, you can send me them with your asking price. As I wrote it may be also only 2000 domain names etc.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
add a zero on your budget or take a zero off the amount of domains you want thats reseller pricing. what you're offering is a little over regfee really

example, eric borgos sold an adult portfolio recently for $1.4 million
bear in mind adult domains are worth in general (apart from top terms) far less than established products and services. there were 4000 domains in the portfolio and he sold very cheap

im only saying you will get sent decent domains if you're realistic. if you're paying $24 a domain, ask yourself who and why would anyone sell any descriptive .com 2 or 1 word for that? expect to be sent pure trash

cerno

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
(a) is your client looking to invest in quality domains that he can develop or resell?

or

(b) is your client simply wanting mass quantities of oddball generics for some project?

If the answer is (a), is there a rational for sacrificing quality to have a large quantity?

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have about 100 quality names that I might be willing to part with for 120K.... But 4500 quality names? I agree with Pred.

vtomas1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do not send posts to this thread already. You can send me PM with your offer. Budget may be also higher than is original budget. Thanks.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do not send posts to this thread already. You can send me PM with your offer. Budget may be also higher than is original budget. Thanks.

I think the forum has spoken.

Dynamic1

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So to sum it up you want 2 word domains for 3 times reg fee? Or about $24 each?
Might as well just use a script and mass reg whats avail as it is probally going to be crap anyways.

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So to sum it up you want 2 word domains for 3 times reg fee? Or about $24 each?
Might as well just use a script and mass reg whats avail as it is probally going to be crap anyways.

Is this correct ? I am confused by his post. If that is correct, his buddy should pay someone with a decent script to pick up a few hundred drops a day for the next 3-4 weeks.

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for my client domain portfolio with approximately 4500 descriptive .com domain names. My client is looking mainly two words and also one word .com domain names. Budget is up $xxx,xxx. I charge commission 10% from price of portfolio. If you have such domain names you can send me PM.

Sorry am I missing something, where does it mention $120K

xxx,xxx can be $999,999 as well

..or has it been edited since the original post???

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah...I think I get it...it was an advertisement for his site Brokering.biz - I think this should be in the advertising section of the forum.

vtomas1

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol... here on forum is advertising category ... I don´t need to post unrelated posts due advertising.

doc24

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you are wasting everyones time and thats obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom