Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I am sick of those parking services lets make our own

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
God guys aren't you sick of those parking services?
I have very good true type in traffic from all over the world and I always straggle with those parking program it seems to me that they really have no idea what they are doing:
Sedo it is simply a shame the nasty parking page are hugly and repetitive.
The other player usually use stupid affiliate that do not bring not even close what the major players could pay.
I have around 150.000 pure unique traffic a month and I feel like I dont make as much money as I should and could so here are a couple of ideas:
1) if dnforum wants to sponsor something like a domain parking program that can use google as the major advertiser and they would take a cut of 10% (still quite a bit of money if you ask me) but the program would need to be nice and very efficient.
If DNFORUM dont want to
2) If there are some people that are in a similar situation as I am we could open something togheter and later on accept smaller advertiser (less than lets say 10K uniques per month) in exchange whoever starts it would get a cut of the 10%. But we would need to be on top of optimization etc...
The pages would be nice with uploadable pictures in set spaces or predifined banner that reflect the topic of the domain.
I am sure that it would be a HUGE success almost immediatley.
Also Geo targeted domain should be a really important factor since parking program like sedo usually pay almost 0 for clicks from countries like australia france italy spain etc... (this is my experience)
What do you guys think?

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF already has a parking program
pm -=DCG=- for an invite

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just went around and found the thread about it.
It sound pretty cool I hope that soon they will stand out making possible to optimize a little farther especially on the design.

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio said:
if dnforum wants to sponsor something like a domain parking program that can use google as the major advertiser and they would take a cut of 10% (still quite a bit of money if you ask me) but the program would need to be nice and very efficient.

I think it is unrealistic to think any company or group could run a profitable business
on a 10% cut of the PPC.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gemsergio, you need to search around a bit more.. there is plenty of good ppc programs out there.. visit www.ppcpool.com and try out one, or try out all.. of course they are all free -- keep testing and experimenting until you find the best place to convert your traffic for you.. good luck

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In volumes, 10% cut is still a lot of money. This is the direction it is headed and I already know of a couple places offering 90% of the google oingo revenue. I'm not sure what the exact cut on Adam's new program is, but I'm sure it's probably pretty close to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom