Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

i can not believe it!so bad service to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue777

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i login to my account and submit a name to trafficz,but i did not receive any email including my access code from trafficz.i email to [email protected],a simply reply to me ,their system has no problem at all,it's no reason!that's must be my fault!they can not do anything.so i lost control to my account!damn it

Domain Days 2024

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you have an account rep?

Last edited:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i login to my account and submit a name to trafficz,but i did not receive any email including my access code from trafficz.i email to [email protected],a simply reply to me ,their system has no problem at all,it's no reason!that's must be my fault!they can not do anything.so i lost control to my account!damn it

I have been going thru this too for about 2 months when Trafficz suddenly changed my paswrd as a security move without me asking them to do so. They said I needed to submit a form to get a new paswrd and then they will send me a so called access code which never arrives for the new paswrd being finally issued.

Last edited:

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Trader,

I have had the same problem as you. About 3 weeks ago I was suddenly unable to login to my TZ account as it was saying I was entering the wrong password. Strange since my password is stored as a cookie. So I filled out the forgot password info for it to send me a new password but I still have not ever received a new password even though I have done this multiple times. I checked my spam filter as well but still nothing. I have talked to TZ over the phone a couple of times about this but still I am not able to login to my account. I have emailed TZ a couple of times as wekk but have not gotten a response either. I would like to add some names to the account.

aidun

Sam
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At TrafficZ we pride ourselves for having exceptional costumer service.

I've looked into this issue for you and found that we have been very prompt and thorough in handling this issue. We even received an email from you last Tuesday confirming you received your access code.

We re-set your access code. Please confirm with us that you received the email.

Also, I do realize that the recent escalation in security has caused some inconveniences, and I apologize for that, but please understand this initiative was put in place to protect our clients from foul play.

Thank you,
Sam Aidun
Director of Client Relations, TrafficZ

Last edited:

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sam, I still am unable to access my acct and never get the access code (no, it is not in my spam folder).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At TrafficZ we pride ourselves for having exceptional costumer service.

I've looked into this issue for you and found that we have been very prompt and thorough in handling this issue. We even received an email from you last Tuesday confirming you received your access code.

We re-set your access code. Please confirm with us that you received the email.

Also, I do realize that the recent escalation in security has caused some inconveniences, and I apologize for that, but please understand this initiative was put in place to protect our clients from foul play.

Thank you,
Sam Aidun
Director of Client Relations, TrafficZ

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same problem here.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same problem here.

Several times I suggested all they need to do is email the new paswrd to the email address they have on file (maybe for security make the passwrd temporary and expire in a few hrs as I have seen done elsewhere) and then we could access our accounts.

Last edited:

blue777

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
today,after so much effort,I solve the problem!
thanks Veronica Diaz,thanks your passion

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
what's the next best option?

Move your name servers there and be done with it.

Isn't there an online services rating bureau yet?

Like ebay with the feedback?

$$Power

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guies, how can I get a trafficz account now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom