Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I can't find any info on .tm

Status
Not open for further replies.

names2buy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is the enom $149/yr fee standard?

Is this why no one is registering these names?

Why the 10-year min/max?

Does tm represent a country?

I am considering regging a name for a site I will develop. Don't care about reselling. All help greatly appreciated!

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wow, thats an expensive registration. To bad they don't go with normal rates and 1 year registrations. They would probably make more money in the long run.

RMF

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
about a month ago i remember sex.tm was still available - you know TLD's suck when sex is still available!

names2buy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! That was what I needed--I will have to decide if I really want the name, but it appears there is no reason to hurry. Appreciate the help!

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can get a much cheaper rate through resellers (I have as low as $114.95 ;). The 10 years is mandatory though. I don't them moving much. I was looking at some names that are high profile, but I couldn't justify the cost (unless my pockets get a little deeper where I could efford the development after the initial cost).

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The .tm extension was actually available approx 5 years ago - but the demand for the names at that time was so high that the registrar in charge could not keep up - and they eventually shut down. The extension was off the market for 4 years until it was relaunched not too long ago - with a new (supposedly) beefed up registrar.

I can get you a $99 year rate at eNom - which will save you a lot of money - but that's still going to be a $990 registration. I also have compiled a list of available key words that would make your heart pound - but at 1K a pop it's a tough sell.

Forget about reselling them - but if you are looking to develop and have some extra cash lying around - maybe it's a risk you are willing to take. Anyway - don't pay over $99 per year ($990 total) and make your cost even worse. If you decide to grab one - I can get it for you at the lowest rate - and push to your account. I won't make any money on the deal - and I don't mind helping you out - but I would of course need some type of guarantee that you are going to pay me for it.

Good luck with your decision. Hopefully you can find a cheaper alternative!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom