Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I got my check from DS...but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There was money deducted from my rev this month. It said on the check stub that it was misc-tragettedkeywords and then the deduction. What on earth does that mean?

DomainBuyerBroker

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go into your account and check your stats, look for adjusted revenue column for the month. They may have over-estimated your payment the month before and deducted from this month's payment.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They had to estimate the last few days of December '05 based on an average of all the days in the month as they had a problem at the end of the month. Therefor, if you made more in the last few days your check was underestimated and extra amounts added to the check just received for January. If you earned way less than your average in the last few days of December, then they probably sent you too big of a check for December and deducted the excess from the January payment you just received. This could or could not be the reason for this issue of yours. I would call them and ask them directly. Good luck.

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I will look into this. thanks again :eek:k:

sealover

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw today the same thing too, I want to know how many encountered this think on the current check.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they had a problem at the end of the month

They did not have any problems, it was just accounting issue.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I received mine and it says the same exact thing, a deduction by about 4% labeled for MISC Target Words. Anyone call them about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom