Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I got offer for domain parked on Sedo, advice please/

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that Sedo has a deal now that cuts their fee to a straight 10% if you park the domain with them. Since it looks like it's parked there you'd actually owe less.

ilovetanja said:
Two days ago i got offer for one of my domains parked at sedo: chattelmortgage.info
The offer is 100 euros, and the fees for sedo would be 50e.
Do you think i should sell it?

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think that offer is for US and canadians only
SEDO SPECIAL: NO MIN. COMMISSION ON PARKED DOMAINS!

Normally, when you sell a low-value domain name, the escrow fees can take a pretty large chunk out of your profits. Although Sedo's minimum commission fee of $50 (which includes our escrow/ transfer service) is already the lowest in the industry, these fees erase half your profit if the domain you sold is only worth $100!

Now, there's a solution to this problem: Park the domain with Sedo! Effective immediately, there is no minimum commission fee for domains parked with Sedo* (*offer only valid for US / Canadian residents) That means you pay just a flat 10% commission fee regardless of the value of the domain name. So, if that $100 domain name is parked with Sedo, you'll pay a measly $10 commission! Don't worry, our commission fees are still all-inclusive: you get processing of the buyer's payment, a secure escrow account, and Sedo's personal assistance with the technical transfer of the domain name, all included free with your Sedo commission.

How can we afford to so drastically undercut the fees charged by our competitors? We think that once you try Sedo's Domain Parking program, you'll get hooked on the great feeling of getting a nice check each month just for sending us your domain traffic. We may lose some money in the short-term, but in the long run we'll gain a happy customer. ...Plus, we think you'll sell a lot more domain names with us!

If you'd like to drastically reduce what you're paying in commission fees, click here

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom