Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I had a dream..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last night I dreamed I picked up a loaf of bread and on the end it said TQU.com. I don't know if I ever owned TQU.com but I do have a lot of 3 letter .coms and I've sold a lot of 3 letter .coms.

Does this dream mean I need to start charging more for 3 letter .coms? :)

hellstrom

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
No it means your shrink will start charging more for his/her time.
:D

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TQU.. thats the acronym for Tequila University..

The dream is suggesting you have a deep desire to cut loose of the .coms for a day and booze it for for a night ..

The dream with the university theme implys pretty coeds will be partying with you. :D

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It means you need to spend less time thinking about domains, and more time staring at BritishAngel's avatar. ;)

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait! I am a bona fide dream interpreter. TQU is ancient aramaic for "give frontrowmktg a free platinum membership"

You can look it up yourself, or save your valuable time and just do what it says...

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dreamed that I was a 1000 Foot Tall GIANT - and I hadn't urinated in several days. When I finally felt the need - I made my way to France - unzipped my pants - and peed all over the entire country. Every person - home - town - and city - was flooded with my sweet pee.

I just can't imagine what that might have meant....... :shy:

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I dreamed that I was a 1000 Foot Tall GIANT - and I hadn't urinated in several days. When I finally felt the need - I made my way to France - unzipped my pants - and peed all over the entire country. Every person - home - town - and city - was flooded with my sweet pee.

I just can't imagine what that might have meant....... :shy:

IPF.com?

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last night I dreamed I picked up a loaf of bread and on the end it said TQU.com. I don't know if I ever owned TQU.com but I do have a lot of 3 letter .coms and I've sold a lot of 3 letter .coms.

Give up eating cheese late at night.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I had that picture blown up and it's hanging on my wall. ;)

It's mounted on the ceiling over my bed. ;)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
P.S. - This is the lounge. We have all had a long week - and are just having a few laughs. So please don't take my dream about 'France' as a big serious political statement. No offense intended to any French people here. :)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
P.S. - This is the lounge. We have all had a long week - and are just having a few laughs. So please don't take my dream about 'France' as a big serious political statement. No offense intended to any French people here. :)

In the local paper yesterday (Daily Mail) here in the UK there was an article on the executioner who was responsible for executions using "Madame Guillotine" - Popper you will be pleased to know that death occured within about 7 seconds.... see you in the basket!

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From DreamMoods.com:

"To see bread in your dream, represents the basic needs of life. Bread may signify the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey of life."

Now, are you sure it was bread, not breasts?

"To see breasts in your dream, symbolizes primal nourishment and your need to be nursed and care for. It represent motherhood, nurturance, and infantile dependency. Alternatively, breasts represents sexual arousal and raw energy.

Seeing naked breasts can also denote a feeling of exposure and invasion of privacy. In particular, for a woman, the dream may indicate anxieties about becoming a woman/mother."

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ReignDomain
From DreamMoods.com:

"To see bread in your dream, represents the basic needs of life. Bread may signify the positive qualities and great things you have learned on your journey of life."

I'll go with that one but I didn't see the bread, just the package with bread in it. :)

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'll go with that one but I didn't see the bread, just the package with bread in it. :)

From DreamMoods.com:

"To see a package in your dream, represents hidden creative energy, skills., and/or feelings. If you receive a package, it indicates that you are acknowledging certain feelings or acquiring new resources."

So I guess you are about to acquire some more 3-leter names.:)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Breasts?

Did somebody mention Breasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom