Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I have 2 Domains which I wish to sell but where

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishidol

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all could you suggest where I can sell my 2 domains quickly . I had tried various but no result coming . Though my domains have quite backlinks still can't please anyone can suggest alternative place.

Last edited by a moderator:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are looking to sell them here then you'll need to upgrade your membership to platinum or exclusive. Gold members are not allowed to promote (or sell) their domains, products, or services.

If not here, there are many venues out there from cold calling to auction sites, resellers, and brokers.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could try selling them on this forum, but for that you would need a Platinum membership. There are also other (free) domain forums for you to try, of course.

However, I think the reason why your domains don't sell is not that you tried the wrong venues but that nobody wants them. I wouldn't spend $1 on any of them, for example. Unless I'm missing something, I don't think they have any intrinsic value.

*Edit* I see the domains were removed from the original post now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom