Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I have long lists of domains I want. I can't check them every day. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want something very simple. Let's say I have a list of 10.000 domains that are taken. I want to receive an email notification when any of them becomes available.

Is there such a place where I upload the list and get notification when any is avaiable?
Alternatively can I build my own website for this puspose?

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not backorder them using bulk tool

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WeBuyThe.Com,

Thank you for your answer. This is not exactly what I want. I want to consider registering them when and if they become available. I'm not desperate for those names but I would consider registering them for reg fee if they were available. I would like to think again before registering. Right now I only know that I might register them.

I can not value the names right now since I can not go over such long lists and this is meaningless since the name might not expire at all.

I do have backordered names. Those are between 50 to 100 names. This is something different.

What I want is exactly as mentioned on first message. If I put 10.000 names on the list it is likely a few of them will become available every week. So I can do all my searches.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not download of DomainResearchTool in my signature and try it out. I personally, have a list of over 2,500 domains I scan daily to check for availability. You can try the demo before purchasing to see if it is really something you want.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello jdk,

I opened this thread to avoid doing what you are doing right now. As mentioned I can not search 10.000 or 50.000 names every day to see if any of them has become available. This is an impossible task for me. Therefore I need an automated system that notifies me.

Expiry dates are useless. Expired doesn't mean available. I actually need a website like savespell where I can upload my own list. But the site shouldn't be public.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WeBuyThe.Com,

Thank you for your answer. This is not exactly what I want. I want to consider registering them when and if they become available. I'm not desperate for those names but I would consider registering them for reg fee if they were available. I would like to think again before registering. Right now I only know that I might register them.

I can not value the names right now since I can not go over such long lists and this is meaningless since the name might not expire at all.

I do have backordered names. Those are between 50 to 100 names. This is something different.

What I want is exactly as mentioned on first message. If I put 10.000 names on the list it is likely a few of them will become available every week. So I can do all my searches.

Godaddy has a monitoring service. I believe its around $5 to monitor the status of 100 domains.

erdinc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Both domain tools and godaddy are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom