Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Domain Auction

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNF members,

I have received several offers for my domain name UltraHighDefinitionTelevision.com throughout the past few years but the number of offers have been increasing as of Q3 of 2014. I am sure the increase in offers are due to this technology/product becoming mainstream in recent times...

In all honesty, I have never dealt with this many offers for a single domain name before and I am curious what the next (and proper) step should be to sell for the right price/deal...

All recommendations and advice are appreciated in advance - Thank you!

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're still in Q2.... Where have the offers been coming in at? Parked at Sedo no offers there, nor at GoDaddy or Afternic.... Nice sales pitch though imo... UltraHD.com, UltraHighDefinition.com and others are for sale. Plus, considering I just regged UltraHighDefinitionTelevisions.com... Good luck either way though....

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

This section is for General Discussion. Please use Appraisal section, to get value or advice for your specific domain names.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom