Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I Hurt Myself Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjaguar13

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yesterday kinda sucked. I was working on a script for my new domain the night before until early morning. I figured I needed to go to bed. I woke up later than I wanted to and went to the bathroom, a felt like I was going to throw up, but then figured out I was going to pass out. I tried to go back to my room to lay down, but didn't make it. I passed out head first into a door. My lip swelled up and my neck and ears hurt so bad. I had a hard time getting off the floor. Today, my neck still hurts, and I don't like it!

Domain Days 2024

martialtiger

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow... talk about dedicated (or is it addicted?) I find myself staying up way later than I should be because of my newfound "hobby." Feel better soon and get your much needed rest.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, Balance in life my friend (also while walking) :)

MrDude

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My bed is 6 inches from my computer, I go to toilet while im not tired and dont drink until i wake up, That helps because then i dont need to leave room, Otherwise i would fall down the stairs hehe

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you should let your doctor know, there could be another problem like diabetes, low blood sugar, etc better safe then sorry

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's hard to tell if it is only due to the fatigue. Do you feel like that before when you stayed up at night?
See your doctor.
I am a doc and it is a little bit abnormal to me.
Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom