Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I just searched for a name and saw this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
<DomainName>.com is available as a Premium Domain Name!
This Premium Domain Name can be purchased for $x,xxx.00.

Does that mean that the domain is parked and is for sale at godaddy or do they "reserve" certain domain names? This is the first time I have seen this...

Domain Days 2024

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
that means somebody listed it at tdnam with buy now price

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They shouldnt state it as being "premium". I have seen a lot of those, but yet the .info and .tv are still available. Dont understand how it can be stated as "premium":?:

tinner666

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's just the language used to say a Domainer owns it and has it for sale.

Do another name search there for ANY name. Just below the avail/unavail notice is a box with many similar ( to your search ) premium names from a few $xxx to many $xx,xxx.

DnInfluence

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Premium listing is a way to sell domains at a fixed buy it now price. To read more about it at GoDaddy go here, https://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/premium/landing.asp.

There is a strict approval process to keep the domains generic. (not close to trademarks, no plural domains, etc.) Domains must be registered through GoDaddy and if one is sold the buyer receives the domain immediately. By using premium listings it will not place the domain on TDNAM. These domains are listed by the domain holders, mostly domainers. I agree that the product name should be changed from premium listings to something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom