Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website I look for lll.com with matching company name results - will pay TOP-Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Developper

I am creating new gTLD's
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

if you own a "lll.com", please do a search for the "lll" (second level domain) in google.com. In case you see a ton of matching (sizeable) companies (with the same name) please do contact me.

Q2Y.com is for example a domain WITHOUT any matching companies, so no need to offer me names like that.

Offers please to buydomains [] nameacquisition dotorg

Thanks,

Alexander

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's your budget, and are you limiting this request to LLL.com's only or will you consider LLLL.com's also if there are company results?

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
budget per name?

Chappy

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd be careful shopping names to companies with matching trademarks.

Developper

I am creating new gTLD's
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Budget is X,XXX and in the case of a REALLY good domain with lots of SIZEABLE companies it will be in the low XX,XXX. But Budget doesn't mean I am paying 10k USD for each and any xq3.com, in fact I wouldn't even register xq3.com if it would be available. Most lll.com I get offered are in the low X,XXX range and thats whats the market pays usually.

llll.com or any length .com would be OK, if there are several larger companies with the same word. "lll" has the advantage, that it is pretty much generic. So if llll.com or longer it still has to be generic to a degree. nike.com is not generic, mercedes.com not as well. orange.com, boss.com or guess.com work just fine.

I do not want to infringe anyones TM. Domain does not have to have type in traffic.

Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom