Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

i need a broker with a magic wand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I need a domain broker to help me move my portfolio of .INFO, .BIZ, .US, .TV and IDN domain names.

Broker needs to have a magic wand, and be able to turn these above extensions into the .COM analogue.

Here's how it works: I submit my domains to you, and you wave your magic wand over them, and they return to me as .COMs.

For example, I give you SEX.CC --and you return SEX.COM to me.

Your magic wand also needs to be able to shorten names for me.

For example, if I send you SEX-FUN-SILLY-FOOLS-WHO-EXPECT-BROKER-MAGIC.COM and I ask you to shorten it, your magic wand needs to be able to chop off the last part and simply return SEX.COM to me.

One more thing, getting my domains morphed and shortened tends to excite me. Feel free to slap me if I get too giddy.

;)

Domain Days 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:evil: That was one of the funniest requests for a broker I have seen yet, But this is going to cost you millions... if you give me 50M, I will do it for a large portion of your portfolio

***No Guarantee Of Success Is Claimed***

:rolleyes:

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mr. Deleted said:
:evil: That was one of the funniest requests for a broker I have seen yet, But this is going to cost you millions... if you give me 50M, I will do it for a large portion of your portfolio

***No Guarantee Of Success Is Claimed***

:rolleyes:

I don't find it funny, I just find it arrogant and a waste of space (I'm sure that this thread doesn't adhere to the sub-forum's specifications and should be removed as well). :cool:

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm no Harry Potter but consider it done for $1 billion. PM me if interested.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Send me loans.info and I'll send you great-payday-today-us-loans.com, if you want :)

- Rob

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:laugh:
Leading Names said:
Send me loans.info and I'll send you great-payday-today-us-loans.com, if you want :)

- Rob

Good answer. :-D

D

Deleted member 4749

Leading Names said:

- Rob

:cheesy:

M

mole

DaddyHalbucks said:
I need a domain broker to help me move my portfolio of .INFO, .BIZ, .US, .TV and IDN domain names.

:cheesy: bucks must be hallucinating again

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom