Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need a cheat site developed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've got some 'cheat' domain names that I want to integrate into a cheat code website and I'd like someone to develop it for me.

I can probably maintain a site, but I want someone to get a script setup and integrate the codes into the site. It is very important that it have Xbox 360 codes because that is what the names are focusing on. If you can't provide me with Xbox 360 codes, then don't bother to contact me.

I'd prefer someone who has done this before. You are much more likely to get this job. Don't post here please, use PM.

When you PM me, include all information that might be relevant for me. If you have developed cheat sites before then show them to me. Tell me how much you'd expect to charge, what you'd do, etc. I want to know how easy/hard it will be to maintain. I'd like if it were updated from someone else's service, but I'm not willing to have annoying ads (popups, flash), or someone else's Adsense.

I'd like to get started on this project ASAP. I've put it off for too long.

Thanks. PMs only, please.

Oh, and I expect that I'll be posting this project in Scriptlance in about 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom