Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I Need a Little Help, Some Advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajenson05

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alright, in the developed website section several people have been posting their website for sale that make really good money each day from google adsense, YPN, and programs like that. I'm talking about the ones that are making $1000 a day, or so they say. In the thread they say that they will tell the new owner where to advertise. Usually the advertising cost a couple hundred a day. I've asked a few of these selling who they use for advertising and none of them would tell me. Does anyone know of any of these advertises that will send this kind of traffic to where I could be making close to $1000 a day by paying $200 or so a day to advertise it. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all.

-Allen

Domain Days 2024

whydna

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Depending on the site most of them are a result of spamming MySpace messages, bulletins etc.

droplister

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look for a smaller ppc engine than yahoo and google. That way you can pay alot less for the highly sought after terms. then you can get alot more bang for your buck.

gdurni

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I or anyone had the easy answer for you they would most likely be lieing. To advertise $200 and get a return of $1000 each day, is something most people would keep a guarded secret. Most of these claims are too good to be true. Like other posts suggest, spamming message boards and social networking sites create short term traffic and profits before losing effectiveness or becoming banned from such sites.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gdurni said:
If I or anyone had the easy answer for you they would most likely be lieing. To advertise $200 and get a return of $1000 each day, is something most people would keep a guarded secret. Most of these claims are too good to be true. Like other posts suggest, spamming message boards and social networking sites create short term traffic and profits before losing effectiveness or becoming banned from such sites.

Right, IMO too it's mostly BS and likely involves some form of spam, or even scam.

If it's true, ask yourself why anyone would sell such a Holy Grail anyway? I know I would not.

If there were really a magic formula for earning 1k/day from only a $200 investment by now the secret would be out and we would all be doing it, which would also make it stop working since it would then be too widely used (assuming it ever really worked in the first place).

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Might be through pop up advertising ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom