Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need advice about selling/developing a very nice .eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a small .eu portfolio, from which most names are in my opinion very good and brandable. You can see my portfolio by following this link:
http://www.dnforum.com/f283/few-very-nice-eu-names-offers-wanted-thread-144631.html

I am planning of selling one of the following names on ebay:

iNotebook.eu

iNotebooks.eu

eNotebooks.eu

eLaptops.eu

With this sell, I am hoping to raise the funds to develop one of 3 names left from this list.

Having that in mind, which one do you think I should go ahead and sell and which one would worth developing the most?

I would appreciate your advice very much. Thank you
Petros

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
laptop has a much higher overture than notebook. You might sell at a higher price.
Besides, your three notebook domains can be sold as a bundled sale at a decent price later on. And when you develop a site, it is always good to secure all your similar domains, as these three: iNotebook.eu iNotebooks.eu eNotebooks.eu
IMO.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for your advice,
so if i understand correctly, you suggest that I should sell the laptops domain and develop the notebooks names?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Or vise versa, sell the 3 notebooks off, and with the profits, develop eLaptops.eu, the higher Ovt name...

It's worth noting though that although "Laptop" is the more common term in the US, in many EU countries they use the term "Notebook", esp. French speaking countries...

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thats a good advice, thank you. I am trying to sell iLaptop.eu(this is not one of the 4 names above) on ebay, just to see if there is any interest.
I didn't know that in eu they use the term notebook more often, I am european and I always use the term laptop but maybe you are right about this, I'll have to look this up before I do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom