Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Wanted: Service I need clothes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceqix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this is a different type of help then what you guys are accustomed to checking out but here it goes.

I need clothes, new or used! kids or adult sizes! Whatever you can give I can put to great use. My girlfriend and I are raising clothes and money for a local school in our area that is really low income, these kids parents do not have money to put clothes on their backs. They wear the same clothes day in and day out. I'm accepting any sizes because the parents need clothing too, you never know this might help them land a job and lead to a better lifestyle. 100% of the clothing will go directly to the school, I will personally go to the store and shop for clothing and underwear if you send any monetary donations. You will also receive a receipt for the amount you donated directly from the store I go shopping at like walmart, target etc.. Just PM me if you are interested and I will send you the shipping address or paypal address for monetary donations.

Thanks again, feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cegix -- I am sure you have very charitable motives with this post. However, because we have no way to separate the "bad-apples" from the crowd, we had to instate a rule which states --

18. No charity or fundraising posts. Too many scams. You may have a well know charity in your signature, that is it.

Unfortunately it will not be possible for us to have this thread open. Hope you understand and appreciate the situation under which we have to instate the rule.

All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom