Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need help bigtime, please help me issue with Godaddy/WildWest Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

nametrader

Now showing : .info
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel comfortable that I earn my bread and butter buying/selling domains and developing websites.

I am in a situation that I am being cheated by Godaddy/WildWest domains.

Domain in question is ditty.info , I registered it on Dec 28 2007 on the name of
Zenomy Solutions (My wife's company)

Please see the screenshot here www.torontonews.info/ditty-info-whois.jpg

I own this ditty.info for 3 days now, and I check whois normally to confirm that we own this domain or any other domain generally due to recent fraud/theft etc.

I have had privacy enabled on this particular one, but after Godaddy/WildWest said that I do not own this domain I quickly removed the privacy and my information is updated at the info whois at www.info

The issue is I called wildwest domains this morning to enable privacy on the domains I ordered today. Then the representative told me one of the domain you have in your account has an issue you do not own it, I said the registry says I own it... How can you deny that it is not a toy to give it to someone else etc. I requested them not to make any changes to my account untill this issue is resolved and they said ok, I am not sure how far they will honor it.

I have no issues with them but I do not want to loose this domain that I registered successfully.

I really seek your help, please take screenshots of the who is for this domain.

I am really sick of this and to be honest I can fight when the other party is honest, when they lie or try to cheat I will feel lost and very very bad.

Please help and advice me what to do, I will appreciate if someone takes this to press also, I will be very greatful, I have other valuable domains with them, if they suspend my account I will be a big time loser and I don't want to become one.

Thanks.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to update you more on my plight I have been telling in other threads like I lost 2.5K USD once due to a cheat who paid from paypal.

Scammer reversed the payment with paypal with in an hour or so after payment. I immediately contacted Godaddy and explained the situation. They asked me to send an email to [email protected] with proof(screenshots etc), I did sent an email, the result is they said it is not possible to undo even after providing proof and communications with the scammer.

I thought I am bit unlucky and it is my fault to push the domain in first place and lived with it.

But now with ditty.info the story is quite different. I registered it, Info whois says I own it, Godaddy whois says I own it, All cheap web whois says I own it . I am not sure why Wildwest representative and the supervisor want to take it away from my account! I am lost....

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Perhaps Adam can help ?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try contacting [email protected].

I have had pretty good success when dealing with them.

Unfortunately they may be on holiday but it is still worth a shot.

Also, there has been issue with the .info databases lately and I am not sure they have been resolved.

However, this does appear to be a situation of ineptness at WWD.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domain appears to have a legal lock on it, was this done at or your request?

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will contact Adam for sure today is Sunday so...

Gerry I might have given gone with [email protected] but this is their sister concern wildwest domains right. I am not sure.

Raider - I locked it. You made a good point I will try to unlock it and post the results.

To prove that I own the domain I have changed the nameservers to my host and ditty.info is now resolving to my host and can be seen via browser.

Info whois, godaddy whois and wildwest whois all shows my nameservers in there

ns1 .nameservers.in
ns2 .nameservers.in

www.ditty.info click it you will see it resolving to my hosting. Thanks.

It will be of great help if you take screenshots of whois and the window where ditty.info is seen resolving. I just don't want to loose the domain. It's not that it is a million dollar domain but it is mine and I value it and don't want to be ripped off.

-ET-

Dn Guru©
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think they will be able to take away your domain just like that.i think you will have the purchase receipt or at least the payment record to claim the registration.

Contact adam if they take away the domain.i am kinda sure they won't do it.don't be too worried about it.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Eldo, I am not worried but sick of this. It spoils your day you know.

I suspect foul play here, by the representative I talked to or the supervisor the rep was referring to when I called them in the morning.

Yes I do have receipt for this domain.

nametrader

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My Doubts about the Rep I spoke with yesterday are almost becoming true, he tried to steal the domain mostly and push it to some other account, unfortunately he is so skillful that he didn't mentioned his name to me.

I came to know this as I called WildWest Domains this morning and luckily I got connected to a Supervisor. He told me with 100% assurance that DITTY.INFO is indeed registered in our name and he will investigate into this Rep's deed and this whole issue.

I will now wait to see what happens next and btw I have requested help from Adam in this issue too.

This case seems to me like "One bad Apple spoils the whole Bushel".

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gerry I might have given gone with [email protected] but this is their sister concern wildwest domains right. I am not sure.
I have a WWD reseller account. I have used legal[a]godaddy.com in the past for WWD issues. Perhaps even go ahead and contact legal[a]wildwestdomains.com.

The reason I mentioned GD first is all domains, should the reseller faulter, will end up in a GD account.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I am now on this and have escalated.

-=DCG=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom