Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I need help from a Canadian with an Enom account...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if a trustworthy Canadian member can register a .ca name for me at Enom - I will then reimburse them via Paypal.

I dont like using my parents' credit card unless I have to...and Enom doesnt accept Paypal payments.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wha?

enom does..

$100 min. though

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
oh, well, I'm not ready to do that...someone....please?

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$17 via paypal, will do it.

I am Canadian (last I checked), but you will have to judge yourself if I am trust-worthy :blush:

PM me or you can use IM as well.

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why not get your own credit/debit card?

Do a google or ask around for more details. VISA has a pre-paid credit card aimed for teens - it's called VISAbuxs or something like that.

On an aside, there are good reasons many places don't accept PayPal - see http://www.paypalsucks.com/ for more details - in short there is a lack of regulatory oversight over PayPal and is why many businesses are leery of them.

Ron

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not worried...

I have a debit card, and I use it for a lot of things. I dont want a credit card yet, there really is no point. I have never had any issues with Paypal, so I am still using them.

I dont need a complete change in my payment methods, just someone to help me out.

On that note, PM sent to Steen

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
VISA has a pre-paid credit card aimed for teens - it's called VISAbuxs or something like that.

Visabuxx is not in Canada (I don't think).
I looked into it about 2 or 3 years ago.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont want a credit card yet, there really is no point.

I am so glad that I got mine early on, but perhaps you and I are involved in different things.

I know for me, it has made so many things so much easier.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
for online things, my parents will lend me theirs sometimes, and I can pay using Paypal for most things...

for things I buy like food and other products in Vancouver, I use cash or debit...

I dont really need a credit card, and its simplier for me without one...

Payment sent Steen :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks Steen, offer closed...I have the name :)

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
I am so glad that I got mine early on, but perhaps you and I are involved in different things.

I know for me, it has made so many things so much easier.
yes I agree.

the convenience of a credit card has helped so much.

- Jordan

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Teens really SHOULD get a credit card to start building credit history, which is a HUGE benefit in that you'll get lower interest rates on car and home loans later in life. Part of your FICO credit score, which is becoming the most important number in your life, if based on the amount of time you have had accounts open, even if not used.

Kinda odd you are here asking for help because you need a credit card, but then you say you don't want to apply for it because you don't need one.... huh? :)

Another thing - as an employer, I would be very impressed with a teen who managed a domain business, and handled the finances with documented transactions and good use of credit... but I would be UNimpressed if I found out he was doing business by asking strangers on a message board to carry out financial transactions in his name... not to mention what the tax authority is going to think of this kind of transaction.

Not saying you're a bad person or doing something wrong, I'm just saying you have many reasons to not do it this way.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol, how does it matter how I run my finances...?

I do not complete enough transactions to fathem me using a credit card and I really dont need people telling me why I should get one....you guys should go work for Visa...lol

I got the help I needed...thanks

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are right. 17 year olds are the most knowledgeable people in the planet. I forgot about that. It's all downhill from there. Keep asking strangers (and Mom) to handle your business for you.

Sheesh.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably a supplementary card from your parents credit card account. When you use it, let your parents know.

If you dont abuse the supp card and you return the money to your parents, your parents definitely wont mind :)

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
actually, I am 16....

What you dont seem to understand is I have already thought about this a lot, and for now I dont want a credit card, thats my choice. Give me some credit, just because I am 16 doesnt mean I am supposed to worship everything you say. Thanks for the opinion though, I dont mean to sound harsh, but I am not going that route at the moment....

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
actually, I am 16.... Give me some credit...

Hahah, pun intended or not :) ?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
haha, no pun intended :)

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Teens really SHOULD get a credit card to start building credit history, which is a HUGE benefit in that you'll get lower interest rates on car and home loans later in life.

I plan on owning all that before I need loans :-D

( Just kidding:) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom