Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need seo optimization!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fordsho

The ShoDriver!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay here is my webstie www.ssupload.com and well i need seo optimization for it im runing a yahoo ad campain right now and once i turn it off like 20 people come to the site so i guess it needs seo optimization badly i added meta tags but its pretty shot! someone let me know if they can do it and how much is required!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your site really needs some redesign prior to SEO, imho.

1. Your site is NOT easy to navigate. Compare ssupload to imageshack. People who want to use a service like yours need to actually meander through a home screen of text, click on the upload link, then meander through the same text again to scroll down to the upload dialog box.

2. It's not immediate to the user what your site is for and what function it serves, compared to imageshack where it is VERY clear.

3. You require a valid login prior to displaying the upload dialog. This is a major turnoff to the potential users. You are much better off putting the login dialog front and center on the splash page. When the filename is entered, if the user is not already logged it, then hit them with the join page if you must.

These 3 suggestions are a few of the many ideas I have to improve your site's potential stickiness. If you would like a full analysis, PM me and we can work together to improve ssupload. This should be done in conjunction with any SEO, which I can also assist in.

PM me for more details.

Market

Yellowmc

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pm sent

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fordsho said:
I need seo optimization!

So let me get this straight.
You need "Search Engine Optimization optimization".

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Redesign, and then SEO/Link Building is what I would recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom