Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need some advice A.S.A.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone.....

My first post with my new uprgaded member ship, I'm going to put up 2 domains for sale. And have them at hostway, I know I will have to call and/or email them to get them transfered.

This is the first time I'll have to transfer any domains, and need to know how I do it. And do I start the transfer from hostway, or does the new owner start it from his own domain host. And if I start it, what info will I need and do I start it from hostway, or from the new owners domain host.

I really need to know how the transfers are done, so I can let the new owner know ahead of time. How it will be transfered to them, I like to inform the buyer very clearly on it. So there is no shocks to the buyer, incase they don't know anything about it. Being able to be clear with the buyer, will help make sure everything goes good for both of us.

A fast Step by step, of what I will need to do and info I'll need. And what the buyer will need to do and give me, would be a great help to me. And who does what, and the different ways to do it. I only ever transfered my own domain, from enom to hostway. This is different though, as it must be transfered to and where the buyer wants.

Thank For Any Info, A Head Of Time! :) Tim

Domain Days 2024

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just post ur name for sale. see if the buyer will agree to ur price..and then comes the transfer

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be doing a ebay auction with them, I want the info to help me make the auction up. Thanks! Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom