Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need some DNF$ donners:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what do you need it for?

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a few programs. Also, I want a canadian flag under my name:). Lol, I need the money to buy a few programs off of dnforum mostly. Thanks.

Thank you to Dunkinla for the first donation!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some laying around. You can purchase them at a rate of $0.0050 per DNF$

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm... ya, if I do not get any donners, then I will resort to buying. I was just hopping someone, like duckinla, will be nice enough and donate some. Thanks anyways!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check the spelling of donners (donors). It doesn't look right. :confused:

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol... my bad. It was late last night when I typed it. You are right, I think it is donors!!! *oops*

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok. No worries I am a boozer :beer_yum: at night too and can't type straight.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just my take - but on a professional forum, it doesn't show much professionalism to ask for hand outs.

Want some DNF$? Earn it.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you very much again Daddypi for finding some way to ruin my thread :) . Has your mom ever told you "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? Sure this is not too professional, but nor is it a hand out, it is called being nice.

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good idea Thisdot. I have seen many people do that. But, are there any manes left... lol

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i know like 100 more people who would also like to have some DN$, should i recommend them to your club?:bounce:
anyway i have donated u 20 Dn$
enjoy :peace:

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NAS125 said:
Thank you very much again Daddypi for finding some way to ruin my thread :) . Has your mom ever told you "If you have nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all"? Sure this is not too professional, but nor is it a hand out, it is called being nice.

Don't bring my mother into the wonderful world of domainers - I'm not too sure that she can handle the addiction. :)

Anyhow - please do expand on how this is "not a hand out".

NAS125

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!

Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NAS125 said:
Ok, I do not want to start anything bad in between us. I simply would like to know why you are always placing put downs on me in my threads!

Sure they are "handing it out", but it is called a donation. I am simply asking anyone if they can help me out. I am not doing too bad in DNF$, but I wouldnt mind a bit more.

Agree with daddypi, this is a professional forum...you can buy a bunch of DNF$ for just a few dollars.

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NAS125 said:

I'm sure 99% of the members on this forum wouldn't "mind a bit more" money (or DNF$).

Anyhow - I've only posted in two of your threads, the first one was when you openly admitted to starting a thread (without purpose) just to earn DNF$ -> I.E. spamming, and this is the second thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom