Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need some help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well.....my problem is that I got my name taken from someone.

I bouthg a name from a guy. Got the pw and login name to a Netsol. I went in and changed all the information (all contacts, id and pw). I even logged in to see so that it worked to login with the new id and pw. It worked fine. I tried to do a transfer to another registrar and waited for one day and got an mail saying it didn't go through. At the same time I had another email from Netsol asking me if I wanted to change my email info to another email I never seen in my life. I checked the whois and my info was gone !! So I called Netsol right a way and stated my problem. They couldn't even find my user id. Anyhow....I told them my story and they told me they will forward the matter to the despute department.

I dont understand this. I got all email from netsol stating I was the new owner. I even cancelled a transfer that I tried to do to an another registrar but this was after the information was changed on the whois) through a link that was provided from netsol. There it clearly states that I am the owner. What I saw there though was that on the Billing contact there was another name......the same name that took the name.

I dont know what to do. I would appreciate any help or advide.

Thanks.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't have any access to your Netsol account anymore? If so, there's not
much you can do at the moment, but you should ask Netsol to lock the domain
so it can't be transferred to another registrar or to a new owner. Then wait for
Netsol's despute department to look into your issue. By the way, is the new
owner of the domain the seller or is it another person?

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That person on the billing contact got back in there and hijacked your domain. How in the world did you have someone else as the billing contact anyhow?

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dodo1 said:
You don't have any access to your Netsol account anymore? If so, there's not
much you can do at the moment, but you should ask Netsol to lock the domain
so it can't be transferred to another registrar or to a new owner. Then wait for
Netsol's despute department to look into your issue. By the way, is the new
owner of the domain the seller or is it another person?

Well, I wouldn't know. It's not the same email there, but I think it's the same person that I bought it from.

Searchsix.com said:
That person on the billing contact got back in there and hijacked your domain. How in the world did you have someone else as the billing contact anyhow?

I dont know. I changed everything. Only noticed this when I cancelled the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom