Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need some SEO work done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I need to have a little SEO work done to a site. An example of keywords that need to get to the top of google and yahoo are; west virginia sign shop, west virginia signs, virginia sign shop, virginia signs, and more of the like.

Tell me how much it would cost to get these type of keywords to the top and please list some previous work. Looking to get this done soon.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tip: Take out an ebay auction with the full domain name plus keywords in the auction title. Price it exorbitantly. Then see how little time that auction (and consequently your domain) appears in Google. SEO for peanuts. Just so you know I'm not b's'ing you: Google for 'uk droplists'. 4th in Google by this method.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tip: Take out an ebay auction with the full domain name plus keywords in the auction title. Price it exorbitantly. Then see how little time that auction (and consequently your domain) appears in Google. SEO for peanuts. Just so you know I'm not b's'ing you: Google for 'uk droplists'. 4th in Google by this method.

aZooZa.....nice idea!....u take out an ebay auction with the domain for sale??.....price it sky high and add keywords in auction title?...is that how its done?....if so..how long does this last in google's rankings?.....a week?...month?...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Works for me Tony. Exactly as you have said. Another unpaid aZooZa secret - LOL. It last all the while you have the ad in. The ad costs you peanuts ;)

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooza....what i see listed #4 is your ebay ad.....not your site URL droppings.co.uk)....is that correct?......its basically the same like doing a craigslist listing/ad.........i've done many of those and appeared on google page 1 for that keyword (in ad title)....lasts there until listing expires......(2 weeks)......there's my unpaid tonyfloyd secret right back at ya....:)....and this also is free...:)

replic8te

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thank you muchly Azooza & Tony for making me smarter

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anytime Mikel.....the Bill is in the Mail!....:)

just dont do it with parked sites!!!!!.....unless AzooZa tells u its ok............:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom