Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need to build a site to sell my domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

power8951

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Web designer/programmer needed

I want to build a website to sell (part of) my domain portfolio. I wanted to put an ad on rentacoder but if I can find someone here it might be better because of the domain experience (which will hopefully save me time writing the requirements).

The site would categorize and list the domains in a clever way, with pricing. It would link to escrow.com (and paypal for some names) for payment. Should offer option to select multiple names before checkout as well. It must be database-driven and as automated as possible. I also need an admin interface to add and remove categories or domains, mark as SOLD, change prices, etc.

If you think you can build what I'm looking for let me know. Please include examples of similar work you have done or sites that are similar to my description.

The domains are Dubai related and I intend to advertise the site offline (local newspapers...) once it is operational. So it's part of a strategy and I'm looking for quality, smart work and I'm willing to pay for it. Let me know. You can also email me: power8951 (at) yahoodotcom

Regards.

power8951

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks nicMLS. Based on the demo, I think I need something more integrated with payment options. This one seems to be list display and send me an email if interested. I'm also not very technically savvy so I couldn't really build on something like this on my own. Hope business is going well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom