Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I need to share my experience with the forum, I'm too stupid ! ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
---Temporary suspended---

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here's again the whole story without the company name mentioned because, few minutes after having posted this thread in multiple forums after over 36hours of silent from their part, I got an email saying "Your order has been processed and shipped."

I'll reopen the thread with more details only if I should get nothing for a period of at least 15 days (considering they used USPS to ship the laptop, I think it's a reasonable period of time ...).

I take this opportunity to ask if someone knows good and reliable exporters of refurbished notebooks at competitive prices, thanks (I'd be interested in pendrives too but I doubt there's a wholesale commerce fir them).

Few days ago, I had the GREAT idea to begin working on the market of
"refurbished notebooks" so I digited these kwywords in Yahoo and I saw
domain.com in the first position as main sponsor.

I visited carefully many other related sites too even if, over 60% of all domains listed in those results, belonged to domain.com so I decided to contact them to buy a sample, to test the quality of their products.
I opted for this Pentium 3 650Mhz:
http://www.domain.com/notebook...page.php?id=263

I contacted them explaining my interest in importing them in quantity to
Italy so they gave me IMMEDIATELY a special reduced price of $420 against our already discounted public price of $460, today changed to $459, they update the site often to give the impression they're making always new promotions (I'm feeling as the biggest stupid person in the world now).

Very kind support service, we agreed to pay in advance by Western Union (so
I've no legal proof in hand now) and I sent yesterday morning $480 (420 +
$60 for shipping costs).
Change Euros/USD is very favorable at the moment, I paid 400Euros only
including W Union fee but, while they've always answered promptly in few minutes to my mails before sending the money, they ignored me completely once they cleared it

Now I'd like to know how these companies can be accepted as a Yahoo sponsor if their offers and sites are only a big scam ?
And think they gave me also a special password to get access in real time to
their wholesale prices reserved to international exporters ... Nothing to
say, I'm really stupid

Ok I decided to share with you this experience from whom you can learn an important lesson: never trusting someone basing only on the nice appearance of their websites and on their fake history and guestbook you read there but it's always better investigating first deeply about their
reputation which's something I didn't.

Now, what should be done to stop these cheaters ?
They've a phone number too but I don't have a good spoken English ... If someone would be so kind to give them a call on my behalf, just to know what's the catch with their phone support, I'd pay you $10 for the disturb and the courtesy, just PM me, thanks.

Someone might think it's too early to accuse them of having cheated me but I contacted them 4 times in the last 36 hours, by email (to both their main mailboxes) and by their support form on the site ... Before paying, I contacted them many times with some questions and I got always a prompt and kind answer in few minutes !

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Luigi
Can't help with your issues however, your original post appears to me, and probably to others, that you were banned by the mods.
Possibly your intention on posting " temporary suspended" was to defer the post.
Therefore may I suggest that you edit your original post by replacing the words "temporary suspended" with "posting deferred"

Or in other words : Change the words " temporary suspended" to "posting deferred" in order to make your meaning clearer

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear your case Luigi. In case some of our friends here didn't aware, it's very risky to pay strangers via western union because there are a lot of scammers out there like to use it as payment method to fool newbie. They will ask you to send money first and keep the MTCN#. When you got the products, then only you give them the MTCN# to collect money (they will tell you without the MTCN#, they couldn't get the money).

It's not true, they can get the money anytime once you paid.

Anyways, I hope you'll receive your notebook a.s.a.p! :)

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm not clear ... has it only been 36 hours since you sent the money? If so you are jumping the gun in my opinion. If it has been 4 weeks, then I would worry. What is there shipping policy? How long did they say it would take before you get your laptop? These are all details needed in order to make a clear understanding.

With all that said, I make it a personal habit to never pay anything via Western Union for an online product. Like Legend.Name said, they are way to many scandals out there for this sort of thing, most popular that I know of being Plasma TV's. I once told them that if they sent me the Plasma TV first, I would then Western Union them the cheap $1500 they were asking for a $6000 television.

There are way to many online money processing companies online that can be used ... and ligit internet companies usually take these forms of payments being Paypal, Neteller, FirePay, etc...

I do wish you the best and hope you receive your purchased product but a little more info from you would help clarify the situation.

Good Luck,

John

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks anyone for your kind support and explanations; yes, I'm always afraid people want to cheat me when I don't know personally the sellers, in particular when I buy something online.

The real thing which made me worrying, was the fact they answered always in minutes to all my mails (no exception) before paying while, after I paid, they've apparently ignored 4 mails with silent for exactly 36 hours; however, I admit I should be more patient in business, in general ... Now they sent me a tracking number that I checked on USPS.com and the parcel is really on his way to Italy.

Ok, I learned my important lesson without losing my money for this time, I can be more than satisfied, all considered; told this, if anyone knows good and reliable exporters, I'd be happy to get in touch with them and we can also study a solution to give you a minimum profit for the kind courtesy.

Legend.name

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainEmpire.com said:
Thanks anyone for your kind support and explanations; yes, I'm always afraid people want to cheat me when I don't know personally the sellers, in particular when I buy something online.

The real thing which made me worrying, was the fact they answered always in minutes to all my mails (no exception) before paying while, after I paid, they've apparently ignored 4 mails with silent for exactly 36 hours; however, I admit I should be more patient in business, in general ... Now they sent me a tracking number that I checked on USPS.com and the parcel is really on his way to Italy.

Ok, I learned my important lesson without losing my money for this time, I can be more than satisfied, all considered; told this, if anyone knows good and reliable exporters, I'd be happy to get in touch with them and we can also study a solution to give you a minimum profit for the kind courtesy.

Glad to hear the parcel is on its way to Italy! :)

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks I give a look at all offers on Ebay immediately even if I'm afraid few people would ship to Italy but I'll try :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom