Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I need two dollars !

Status
Not open for further replies.

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Crap crap crap PayPal!

I added my new credit card as I cancelled my old one but they need to verify it again! Which means waiting for a month until I receive my statement ... GRRR

But I have to pay for an eBay auction and I miss less than a dollar in my account to have enough funds... I CAN'T EVEN FUND MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH $1

Who can help me to send 2 bucks to my PayPal account - I can give you 1000 DNF for it in exchange.....

/me is ashamed now for begging for 2 bucks ;)

Mark Bolyard

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
diederik said:
Crap crap crap PayPal!

I added my new credit card as I cancelled my old one but they need to verify it again! Which means waiting for a month until I receive my statement ... GRRR

But I have to pay for an eBay auction and I miss less than a dollar in my account to have enough funds... I CAN'T EVEN FUND MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT WITH $1

Who can help me to send 2 bucks to my PayPal account - I can give you 1000 DNF for it in exchange.....

/me is ashamed now for begging for 2 bucks ;)

PM me your paypal, I'll help you out.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could have called the bank and get the transaction amounts over the phone :) Sorry I didn't see this sooner otherwise I would have helped you out.

BTW Felix do you have $4k for my to put down as a down-payment on a new car? :) Glad to see others helping out.

dotDan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can help you out, jdk. Give me access to your bank account and I'll deposit the funds securely. Then once I am in America I will only take back 80% leaving you with $2m as a thank-you.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let me create a new account and you can wire the funds. :)

dotDan said:
I can help you out, jdk. Give me access to your bank account and I'll deposit the funds securely. Then once I am in America I will only take back 80% leaving you with $2m as a thank-you.

$2m? Are you depositing $10m or something?

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
in that case dotdan, give me $5,000 now, and Ill pay you back $200.00 a month :)

diederik

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
You could have called the bank and get the transaction amounts over the phone :)

Not here in the Netherlands.... I can't even view my Credit Card statement online.... :/

lextalionis

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello please,

I am mustaffah l. johanes chief executor to the late king abdullah jabari tataquin. There is 50 milions of dollars if for you taking...

I think we all know the rest! :cheeky:

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
diederik said:
Not here in the Netherlands.... I can't even view my Credit Card statement online.... :/

I can view it in online instantly.

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know, when I was at my old bank, I could view mines online instantly also, and it always showed inaccurate funds.. messed me up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom