Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I paid for platinum but haven't got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbjim

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:disappointed: Dunno if this has happened to anyone else...

I decided to take advantage of the half price for platinum membership, so i signed up and paid with a credit card via 2CO.

When i was returned back to dnforum from 2co's payment pages i got a message saying my payment had been declined.

I got a confirmatory email from 2co saying the amount had been debited from my card successfully, and i telephoned my card issuer and they confirmed that the amount had been debited and gave me the authoriation code as a reference.

I raised a support ticket giving all the info, plus the authorisation number and the 2co transaction number but this was 6 days ago, and i've heard nothing from dnforum and my membership has not been upgraded.

Feeling a bit miffed about it all at the moment.

Where can i go from here?

Many thanks

Jim

Upvote 0

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you tried getting in touch with an admin?

^ DJ ^

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Similar issue here, unfortunately...I paid for exclusive membership on 3-6 and still haven't recieved it. Have used all available non-public means I know of, including email, PM's to admins and mods and the oursitesupport.com link. No answers from ANYONE... :(

One difference is I never got a decline, payment went thru. I have a transaction number and confirmed with bank that payment was made.

Is there any way to get this figured out? Would be appreciated..

cbjim

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've just posted a message in area51 hopefully an admin or mod will get in touch... i'll keep you all posted!

T

tonyfloyd

contact an admin.....happened to me too....was resolved in a few days

I

impactadmin

:disappointed: Dunno if this has happened to anyone else...

I decided to take advantage of the half price for platinum membership, so i signed up and paid with a credit card via 2CO.

When i was returned back to dnforum from 2co's payment pages i got a message saying my payment had been declined.

I got a confirmatory email from 2co saying the amount had been debited from my card successfully, and i telephoned my card issuer and they confirmed that the amount had been debited and gave me the authoriation code as a reference.

I raised a support ticket giving all the info, plus the authorisation number and the 2co transaction number but this was 6 days ago, and i've heard nothing from dnforum and my membership has not been upgraded.

Feeling a bit miffed about it all at the moment.

Where can i go from here?

Many thanks

Jim
Please forward me a pm with your transaction id and I will review your order.

Thank you

I

impactadmin

Please forward me a pm with your transaction id and I will review your order.

Thank you
I have upgraded the accounts here.

It has worked for some people and others it hasnt. It all depends if the order is approved right away or not.

Some move to a pending status for the order to be verified.

If anyone else has an issue please send me a pm with your order id and registered email address.

^ DJ ^

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are THE MAN! Thanks very much for taking care of this...I feel like a new member! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom