Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I received a complaint regarding my trademark domain name.

789.xyz

Level 1
Reaction score
Is this a lawyer's letter? It doesn't seem like it. It feels more like a warning for me to transfer the domain to them for free.

I'm planning to renew it for 5 years and use it for my personal blog, ignoring their request.

Can any experienced individuals share their experiences?
Xnip2024-07-03_18-08-53.jpg

Domain Summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
How many Haleon companies are there in the world? .. check out open corporates. If many > they probably don't have the case if you don't target their users and their brand.

How many domains are registered in other extensions? .. with active websites?

minus:
chrome_OZCXiHvOng.png

--

@SitePlug > Jonathan, this is your field, maybe SitePlug has contract with this UK company that allows parking this domain with you?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
parking this domain with you?
Hi

what good would parking this domain do for the OP?
as is, it's a .xyz extension, with no history or backlinks, so unlikely to have any traffic.

best option for OP is to respond and comply.
OP should have put up an "Under Construction or Coming Soon" page first, instead of a For Sale page with price.

imo...

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Hi

what good would parking this domain do for the OP?
as is, it's a .xyz extension, with no history or backlinks, so unlikely to have any traffic.

best option for OP is to respond and comply.
OP should have put up an "Under Construction or Coming Soon" page first, instead of a For Sale page with price.

imo...

Hi. TM name parking + doing this on various tlds is a field where big and really experienced domain investors play. Especially as the returns are much higher. Nobody really talks about this, only in person. .. I am staying away from this (at the moment as have different direction).

.. for sure, not the game for domainers who don't understand the game a-z.

I do agree that xyz is a tough one.. and still, once the money is paid for reg > what else is there to loose if you cover your back from being sued (definetelly not fun)?

.. I suppose nobody can answer this question as well as Jonathan of @SitePlug (though, I am not sure what he can disclose publicly so not to be misunderstood).

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom