Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I should change my parking site from namedrive.com to parked.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I should change my parking site from namedrive.com to parked.com.:peace:

Domain Days 2024

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
please see below !

http://www.dnforum.com/thread164029.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by aactive
Can you give us some "real world" examples? I'm really interested in the "many times better" that is in your post.

Thanks,

Shaun

Sorry I dont want to give any specific details, but as I said, give them a test with some domains for a week or two and decide for yourself.
They perform way better than Name Drive and Fab for me.
The traffic reported is higher, so is the click through and the amount paid per click is on average 3x what i received at the others.
Cheers.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There are many factors to consider while moving the domain names away to another Provider. I am currently using around 5 PPC Providers, as far as all of them have different models, I am trying to find the one which performs best for the specific domain. It is not easy, when you have large portfolio but worth it. For one of my domains, which was travel related and getting around 800-900 uniques per day, the CPC was $0.12 at TrafficZ and then I moved it to park and it became $0.23. Pretty much difference if we take into consideration that they both use Yahoo feeds. Later on I moved it to DomainSponsor and CPC became around $0.36-$0.4. So try different parking providers and you will find the best one for your domain.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you

VioxxLawyers

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
DomainSponsor is the best.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i will also register with "DomainSponsor".

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It is hard to say which is the best, as I already mentioned it depends on specific domain name and traffic.

As for DomainSponsor they have requirements of 2000 uniques per day, if I remember correct, so not everyone get through

LucidPhoenix

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maxo is right. None are "best" in general, but each have certain domains and niches they excel with.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Out of all the parking programs I have used I have to say hands down that NameDrive and Trafficz beat the lot.

NameDrive use Google Feeds and they are on Par with SEDO PRO revenue, however you dont get all the crap as you do with SEDO. NameDrive are Passionate about customer Service and Will go Above and Beyond to help a domainer out whether he is earning $5 a month or $5000.

Trafficz use the Overture/Yahoo Feed and their revenue is way above that of parked who also use Overture/Yahoo. Also Trafficz allow you to negotiate your revenue share, they also use CPM ads which are an added revenue stream. And one big plus is that if Yahoo dont pay for a particular Keyword or Geographical location Trafficz will automatically switch your PPC results to their secondary Feed Provider so you never lose out. Also lately their customer service has been nothing short of Fantastic, easy to speak to and great to flirt with ;-)

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Preoccupy said:
i will also register with "DomainSponsor".

Maybe its time for you to start your own research and stop following us around?

No offense, but your like a lemming following everyone else...and you know what happens to lemmings don't you?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As for DomainSponsor they have requirements of 2000 uniques per day, if I remember correct, so not everyone get through

Definitely not. They prefer that, but I got accepted through a member here with far less to start out with.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mine neither.. Trafficz pay out a larger percentage using the same feed provider.

Dont get me wrong I like parked, but their is just something not quite right about it. They have a very f**k you attitude that really does not fit well, it was entertaining and refreshing to begin with but now it really is intollerable.

After dealing with the likes of Laurie at Enom and the Girls at Trafficz and even Ed from NameDrive you really appreciate good customer service.

If I am to partner with a company I like to feel that I am just as important to them as they are to me, but Parked lacks that and I just dont think Donnie has the right attitude to be Parked spokesman.

Its kinda like when you meet someone you think they are ok but something about them just raises alarms in your head. Thats the feeling I get.

Preoccupy

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I should register with a lot of domain parking services and try them and if it's not right for me, i should change it... it seems like a lot of people have different opinions about each domain parking services. I should try them out and find the one that best fits my needs...
Thank you for all your help...

marly

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ed from NameDrive you really appreciate good customer service.

Ed's got skills, people skills and thats what makes the difference.

Cheers

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
can anyone help me get an account with parked and domainsponsor.....

There is a regular parked representative in the parked forum. Try opening a thread there. He helped me open an account.

DomainSponsor, have you tried opening an account. IF you have tried, and still can't I could try helping you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom