Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I Survived an F4 tornado

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmidte

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a couple of days I've had, some of you in the US might of heard or seen on the news about the tornados in Northern Illinois, specifically in Granville and Utica Illinois. Well, I live in downtown Granville, and our small little town took a beating. The other town, Utica, had 8 deaths....2 blocks from my brother-in-laws house. My house and garage both had damage, my yard lost 4 40-50 foot trees, my truck had 3 windows blown out and will need to be repainted........but the Bass Boat was untouched!!! Everything is getting back to normal, but it will never be the same. Our family is lucky and grateful for all the people who helped us clean-up.

I survived an F4 tornado
ED

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank God the Bass Boat survived !

Glad to hear your all OK Scmidte , I also live in the midwest and am familiar with these storms and how fast they can destroy anything in there path.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was a town over from an F3 tornado that wiped out a walgreens and some homes in Joliet. Too close for comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom