Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I think I am through with Trafficz

Status
Not open for further replies.

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been with you for so long. But after seeing my earnings reduced to about 50% of what they were before this last "change", I have to say good bye until you fix whatever it is that you broke.

I hoped by this time you would had everything sorted out already, but I got monthly payments, mortgages, host and phone bills to pay every month. I cant just hold on a hope.

It was nice while it lasted. I hope by the time you realize how many clients you are losing every day, it is not already too late.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First post ...and you are already whining. Nice start.

Shaun

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome to Dnforum first. Cool Down

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Reynaldo..

I understand how you feel, I am sure many others do. A forum is a great place to put your point across and have that voice be heard.

Dont be discouraged by the posts above.. You tell it how it is.. :humble:

reynaldo said:
Sorry guys, been with you for so long. But after seeing my earnings reduced to about 50% of what they were before this last "change", I have to say good bye until you fix whatever it is that you broke.

I hoped by this time you would had everything sorted out already, but I got monthly payments, mortgages, host and phone bills to pay every month. I cant just hold on a hope.

It was nice while it lasted. I hope by the time you realize how many clients you are losing every day, it is not already too late.

getaddicted

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hello,

Its sad to hear that from you....

But i would give Trafficz 5 star ratings... I have been with trafficz for around more than 6 months and its being wonderfull... There have been problems in this month but before they never had and they are just wonderfull.... Everyone gets problems sometimes... So is TZ getting now... But they are working and it will be back on track.. They are just wonderfull in everything.. The earnings the payments every... Im TZ FAN...........:humble:

I have earned a lot from TZ it has changed my whole living.. And it has helped me a lot in my life... I cant explain everything here... Im gonna Be the TZ FAN FOREVER....................

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is such a fickle industry, and I agree Trafficz has a better record than some, but they lack the communication skills lately.

Information is such an important commodity in this industry, failing to supply really is unacceptable.. Not to mention the fact that introducing new features without informing members is a little arrogant.

All that aside, I would choose them over 90% of the other programs. I do hope they sort out there issues soon.

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
aactive said:
First post ...and you are already whining. Nice start.
Shaun

I am sorry if you misunderstood my post as a whining. If anything I wish Trafficz the best luck and I really really hope they sort out their problems soon.

I tried letting them know this through email but like someone already said, they havent been reading emails lately, and they seem to read this forums a lot more.

They never ripped me off, never cheated me, and ALWAYS paid me on time. I know everyone has their problems now and then and I hope they get things back to normal next month.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been with trafficz over 4 years.

I have 95% of my domains parked with them, and there is currently no alternative I would switch to at the moment, as I live by selling domains more than PPC income. Their system and stats are excellent for selling names in my opinion (not as good as BuyDomains though!)

Trafficz had a great peak two months ago and my income has reduced by around 30% from the peak.

But looking historically, I'm now earning almost 3 times what I was earning exactly a year ago at trafficz (just under a 200% increase in earnings).

And I am earning the same as I was earning in December 2005 only 4 months ago.

As long as it doesn't drop much further, I can live with that, although I might transfer some good PPC names elsewhere.

I do think they need to communicate a bit better than they have been doing over the last few months, but I'm sure they can rise to the challenge.

I also hope they get their glitches ironed out sooner rather than later.

Bring back the "stay logged on" feature quickly too please! It will save me a lot of time every day.

domaister

Platinum Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also have had better results with TrafficZ in the past months. Revenue dropped, so i moved most of my revenue domains elsewhere. I just left some "spy" domains to monitor how TrafficZ is doing, so i can move my portfolio back to them when revenue will increase again...

reynaldo

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
domaister said:
I also have had better results with TrafficZ in the past months. Revenue dropped, so i moved most of my revenue domains elsewhere. I just left some "spy" domains to monitor how TrafficZ is doing, so i can move my portfolio back to them when revenue will increase again...

Same. I moved my best domains somewhere else and left a few with Trafficz so I can know when to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom