Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

i Want Buy Domains But I Don`t Have PayPal ?? Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MohD

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i`m from arabian gulf
the paypal not accept our credit card
what i can do to buy something from one have a paypal account

i think this is realy trouble

Help Me

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MohD said:
i`m from arabian gulf
the paypal not accept our credit card
what i can do to buy something from one have a paypal account

i think this is realy trouble

Help Me

Not sure what kind of credit card you are using but just try registering your domain with another registrar if possible; suggestions: directnic.com or registerfree.com or dotster.com or some of the more expensive registrars like: networksolutions.com

MohD

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i can reg domains
but in this forum i can`t buy nothing
because all body here use paypal

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MohD said:
i can reg domains
but in this forum i can`t buy nothing
because all body here use paypal

-----

paypal accepts most of the major credit cards, except a few--i think diners club and discover are the exceptions. if you are buying domains from people here who have them listed for sale at sedo.com i am sure that sedo would accept a wire transfer.

MohD

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
they how i want buy from them just have paypal

is there anthor payment company give u a credit card in us or uk

and u can charge it by Saudi Credit Card

unholy1

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mohd,

I'm also unable to use Paypal for payments as they only process payments from countries currently on their list, however this does not prevent me from making and recieving payments for services/products as there are alternatives.
For buyers/merchants like us we can use the following, Stormpay, 2CO and Escrow.com (for larger amounts) among others.
Stormpay is quite similar to Paypal and in many cases the sellers and buyers are willing to accept it as a form of payment. You'll just have to ask them politely and explain the situation.
As long as both the buyer and seller are willing to settle transactions there will always be an alternative, just the other I day I was able to pay for a product using Amazon gift certificates.
But if you really want to have a Paypal account, there is a way, PM me if you need more info.

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i dont have too. i am using ikobo for money transfer and regging domain with dnforum it is a good way

MohD

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
if there is people just have paypal
how to transfer money to thier

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MohD , i do know of several (me included) sellers who will work with you any way they can - if you see a domain name you like , just pm them and i'm sure you can work things out...

MohD

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for help
There Is Friend In Uk Helped Me
I Trans The Money By Bank
And He Buy
I`m Also Have Account in I Kobo

CindiLou

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
i use epassporte.com they take just about anything, i also have stormpay and paypal

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
IKOBO is also good I feel.

BritBids

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
MohD,

I think www.epassporte.com is what you want. This is very well respected and in my industry we use it a great deal. It does not integrate with paypal, but you can upload money via your credit card, purchase on sedo and, encourage buyers to use an epassporte account to send you payment.

You can even order a visa card with them for 35 bucks. I took about 2 weeks to get to me in the UK.

If you have any further questions, feel free to pm me or ask here. :)

nicpal

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Open up an Ikobo account. Everyone here should do the same. Not accepting payments other than PayPal is purely ignorant and just plain stupid IMO. Many people outside of PayPal's market cannot use Paypal and others who have been slighted by Paypal also refuse to use them again. It's your best bet to have several payment options so that you can sell domains. You will never know how many people cannot buy your product when you post your listing in the Domains For Sale Forum with only PayPal as an option for payment. You are not only limiting your income but shafting those who wish to
purchase your product. Sign up for every possible option: Ikobo.com, Yahoo PayDirect, MoneyBookers.com, YowCow.com, Neteller.com, StormPay.com, Escrow.com, Ecount.com...they are all free to sign up for and you will never lose a sale if you cover all your bases!

Mr.Haze

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mark said:
paypal accepts most of the major credit cards, except a few--i think diners club and discover are the exceptions.

Not true. I have a VISA Gold card issued by the UN Federal Credit Union, and for some reason PayPal wouldn't let me use it. I also have a MasterCard Debit card, (also issued by the UNFCU), but they where happy to accept that...

Go figure!?!

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Western Union is another possibility for people excluded from Paypal.

The cost is "fairly" expensive, probably averaging around 15 to 20% of the purchase price, but the cost is paid by the purchaser.

I have used Western Union for about 10 separate sales, mainly in the US$100 to US$300 price range.

Direct payment to your bank account would be another option, although again the wiring fee would probably be a high percentage for a low value sale.

digiNIC

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nicpal said:
Open up an Ikobo account. Everyone here should do the same. Not accepting payments other than PayPal is purely ignorant and just plain stupid IMO. Many people outside of PayPal's market cannot use Paypal and others who have been slighted by Paypal also refuse to use them again.
SNIP-SNIP
...and you will never lose a sale if you cover all your bases!

Excellent post, nicpal!

hate when "PayPal prefered" turns out to be "Only PayPal" after sending PM.

lost few names because of that (not to mention wasting time).
recently, i don't even bother to look at names if there's "ppal" notice in the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom