Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I want to go exclusive….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any kind sole want to invite me? :)

If someone on this forum invites me I will pass on an exclusive invitation to another member here, and will ask they do the same.

EDIT: OK, it appears the person you invite will not get an invite, which I guess makes the above impossible. Still feel free to invite me though :blush:

EDIT ((again)): Seems this is not possible at all as invites cannot be used by existing members to upgrade their current membership level.

Thanks
Rob

“DnForum.com Member Appreciation!

DnForum.com would like to introduce “DNForum.com Invites”

We would like to take this time to thank all of our members at DnForum.com for making this forum what it is today.

You have been dedicated to us and we would like to show our appreciation by giving our members 1 free DnForum.com invite of equal value to their current membership status.

What this means is that if you (the member) are a Gold lifetime member, you can invite a friend to join Dnforum.com and they will receive a free Gold lifetime membership.

You will also receive 1 DNF $ for every post your referred friend makes on our forum for life.

The following also applies for our Silver members, Platinum member, and Exclusives.

Silver can offer a silver membership and will receive 1 DNF$ for every post their referred friend makes for life.

Gold can offer a gold membership and will receive 1 DNF$ for every post their referred friend makes for life.

Platinum can offer a platinum membership and will receive 1 DNF$ for every post their referred friend makes for life.

Exclusive can offer an exclusive membership and will receive 1 DNF$ for every post their referred friend makes for life.

Feel free to also sell the invites if you choose to!

After you use up your 1 FREE dnforum.com invite, you can also continue to refer members using the same link and you will also receive 1 DNF$ for each post that person makes for life. The only difference being that your referred friend must purchase a membership.

Here's the link...

http://www.dnforum.com/sendmessage.php?do=sendtofriend&refer=1

We sincerely thank you for your support both now and in the future,

We would also like to take this time to thank the Mods for the countless hours they have put in to make this forum successful.

Regards,
The Dnforum.com Team”

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum members cannot use these invitations to upgrade either themselves or other existing DNForum members so what you are requesting is not possible - the facility is to invite friends who are not members, (or indeed you could sell the invitation!).

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will not work this way.

Free invitations cannot be used for upgrades.

-=DCG=-

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
This will not work this way.

Free invitations cannot be used for upgrades.

-=DCG=-

I think maybe you should update your original post Adam as this is not made clear IMO. A 'friend' could be a member also.

Nice idea BTW :eek:k:

Cheers
Rob

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WebsiteTalk.com said:
I think maybe you should update your original post Adam as this is not made clear IMO. A 'friend' could be a member also.

Nice idea BTW :eek:k:

Cheers
Rob

Think this covers it Rob:-

you can invite a friend to join Dnforum.com

Leading Names

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname said:
Think this covers it Rob:-

OK Roger. It’s a shame it doesn’t work this way though, i don’t think a non-member would appreciate the true value of an exclusive membership whereas an existing member would.

Just my two British pennies worth

- Rob

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We may offer something like that soon.

It is a good idea websitetalk.com

-=DCG=-

I

impactadmin

Hello,

Yes everyone will receive 1 free DNF invitation. You will receive an equal level membership invitation based on your level membership.

Thank you
Huseyin

MGunnin said:
Does everyone get an invite even if they just signed up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom