Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

I want to join parked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Nodnarb

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dunno... I just went to their home page and signed up...

??

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Apply through someone and you usually have a better chance (like the link in my sig :D)

zabijaq

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go through my SIG :D Thank You.
Add 10 or mode domains, later You can add bulk list of domains, if You later add another list, all domains previously added will be excluded so no need to compare old and new lists.
Also You can divide portfolio into categories so You can have category for example electronics and when You create custom template good for it, just open Electronics category and click on "optimize this portfolio" on right side just above the talbe with domains.

BTW this is awesome parking. Makes more clicks and much higher CPC then SEDO.

Some of my business, trade, insurance, load/mortgage domains makes 5-10x more due to 2x more clicks and about 3-4x higher revenue then with SEDO (useal CPC for "trade" keyword at sedo is some 0,16EUR(0,24$) and at parking You get stable 0,7-0,8$.

Don't understand why people park domains at Sedo. Sedo just squeez money out of people that needs to park their domains due to selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom