Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service I want to volunteer my services/help for anyone who needs it

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobncsu

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am offering my services to those who run several websites and just don't have the time to dedicate the effort to run all of them successfully. This is where I'll come in....

I want to volunteer my time and knowledge in running your websites. I am not asking for a single cent, no revenue sharing, no $$$, nothing. Just the opportunity. I've been working for some time now to raise funding from private investors to purchase established websites and fund new websites, but I've been facing huge trouble finding any. So now I'm here just to gain more experience in helping with running/managing websites. So again, I ask for no type of compensation whatsoever for my time and services...

What do I know? Well honestly, I don't know any web coding or development skills. I know a bit of html and that's about it. I do however possess significant experience and skills in website marketing/promotion. I developed these skills from working in PPC marketing campaigns I ran for myself about 2 years ago. I actually did decently well in generating a side income from affiliate commissions.

So all you website owners who need help running their sites, I volunteer the skills, time, and knowledge I do possess to helping making your sites more successful. In return, I hope to gain significant experience and hope to test some of the SEO/marketing ideas I've been wanting to try out for sometime....
feel free to email me

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom