Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

enom I was scammed by bakhtaran at eNom and eNom not going to do a thing about it!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Enom.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Be careful with bakhtaran. I transferred my 5 names to him (eNom ID eliv3n) after I received his PayPal payment. In fact, he paid with a stolen credit card, and paypal has reversed the payment. Now I lost $2550 and the five 3-character names. I tried to contact him and he has blocked my PM. Here are the names that I transferred to him at eNom:
7MY.com
4Ls.com
v4y.com
b4q.com
u4y.com

Two other users here on DNforum were also scammed by this guy. Be very careful with bakhtaran!

I tried to call eNom and they said they cannot do a thing about it and here is the email I got from them:

We have limited involvement if any in 3rd party transactions. In this case you’ve have to refer all inquiries to [email protected] and most likely have to pursue action through the courts system. We are not in a position to mediate these situations or judge them.

Mike, Risk Management

http://www.enom.com

An ICANN Accredited Registrar

Can anyone help?? Legal fees are so expensive this day and I don't know if it is worth the money to pursue for the names.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom