Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers iAppleValley(.)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

actioninutah

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
iAppleValley.com - great GEO domain

Apple Valley is located in the Victor Valley of San Bernardino County, in the California. As of 2006 the population was estimated to be 67,507. The town is 10 miles east of neighboring Victorville, 37 miles south of Barstow and 46 miles north of San Bernardino through the Cajon Pass.

Apple Valley was home to Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, whose museum was first established in Apple Valley (in 1967). Apple Valley is the final resting place for both Roy and Dale. There are reminders of the Rogers everywhere one turns including roads and highways. Roy and Dale created St. Hillary's Episcopal Church, founded a home for boys, a juvenile detention center and while they were living took in some 20-40 children and raised them as their own.

Apple Valley has been featured as a hot filming spot for many movies, TV shows, and commercials, including the late 1950s show "Sky King", several commercials for companies such as GoDaddy.com and celebrities such as Danica Patrick, and the movie Eagle Eye, starring Shia LaBeouf.

Notable people from Apple Valley

* Chris Blais, race-car driver
* Dan Henderson, UFC Champion
* Roger Robinson, Football Player[citation needed]
* Tug McGraw, former MLB pitcher[citation needed]
* Jason Vargas, pitcher for the New York Mets
* Cuba Gooding, Jr., actor
* Roy Rogers and Dale Evans, singers
* John W. Henry, owner of the Boston Red Sox.
* Miko Hughes, actor, noted for suing his father.
* Scout Taylor-Compton, actress in Rob Zombie's Halloween
* Van Conner, musician from the rock band Screaming Trees
* Jason Thompson, former Major League Baseball first baseman

I'm looking to sell a few of my domains as I need the money for another project so any and all serious offers will be considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom