Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

iBetCrypto.com - Solid 5 Figures

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Epik's fantastic platform and team, I sold iBetCrypto.com for a solid five-figures today. This was a name I bought less than two years ago on GD $5 closeout.

This sale is extremely timely for me. You see, I just left the hospital after two weeks of fighting covid there (plus another two weeks before that fighting at home). The doctor told me that I had "1-3 days to live", but with God's help, I pulled through. Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance... so this sale is rescuing me just in the nick of time. So, thank you Epik for helping me secure this sale.

Also, I have to say as a personal observation (a consistent one I've seen throughout all my deals done through Epik) that it's amazing how stress free and easy it is to close the sale and be done with it. I found out just this morning about the sale... a couple hours later, the domain is theirs and the money is in my account. No drama, no games. I love it and I love Epik! Thank you Rob Monster for making Epik the ethical and trustworthy company that it is today. There are not many places anymore that I'd do business with on a handshake... but I won't hesitate with Epik.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats @WarpedMind I'm glad you made it through and were able to sell a domain name for 5-figures.
Thanks so much! That's the wonderful thing about domaining too... if I did not recover, it's nice to know that my wife would have benefited from this sale. This is also a good reminder to have all your affairs in order so your domains can continue to safely stay within your estate's control and can continue to care for your loved ones you leave behind. (Believe me, I've thought a lot about this lately... It's so important not to procrastinate this sort of thing.) Sometimes, domaining can be an irritation to the family when they don't understand why you put all this money into something intangible... but they will surely appreciate it if you've set the business up correctly to continue selling and caring for them if and when you're ever gone. It's a difficult subject, but I hope everyone will ask themselves, "If I were to die next week, would my family know what to do with my names? Would my valuable names still benefit my family? Do I have this all protected to help them if I'm gone?"

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much! That's the wonderful thing about domaining too... if I did not recover, it's nice to know that my wife would have benefited from this sale. This is also a good reminder to have all your affairs in order so your domains can continue to safely stay within your estate's control and can continue to care for your loved ones you leave behind. (Believe me, I've thought a lot about this lately... It's so important not to procrastinate this sort of thing.) Sometimes, domaining can be an irritation to the family when they don't understand why you put all this money into something intangible... but they will surely appreciate it if you've set the business up correctly to continue selling and caring for them if and when you're ever gone. It's a difficult subject, but I hope everyone will ask themselves, "If I were to die next week, would my family know what to do with my names? Would my valuable names still benefit my family? Do I have this all protected to help them if I'm gone?"
I haven't thought about this much but I should.

GrayFox777

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Epik's fantastic platform and team, I sold iBetCrypto.com for a solid five-figures today. This was a name I bought less than two years ago on GD $5 closeout.

This sale is extremely timely for me. You see, I just left the hospital after two weeks of fighting covid there (plus another two weeks before that fighting at home). The doctor told me that I had "1-3 days to live", but with God's help, I pulled through. Unfortunately, I don't have health insurance... so this sale is rescuing me just in the nick of time. So, thank you Epik for helping me secure this sale.

Also, I have to say as a personal observation (a consistent one I've seen throughout all my deals done through Epik) that it's amazing how stress free and easy it is to close the sale and be done with it. I found out just this morning about the sale... a couple hours later, the domain is theirs and the money is in my account. No drama, no games. I love it and I love Epik! Thank you Rob Monster for making Epik the ethical and trustworthy company that it is today. There are not many places anymore that I'd do business with on a handshake... but I won't hesitate with Epik.
What an amazing opportunity and sale! Great news for you! Thanks for sharing and I too believe Rob Monster and Epik is quite a rare and special company in how provides services to us.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys and thanks Epik!
And thank you for sharing your story.

I hope you're feeling better now, even though you probably aren't able to spend that money how you originally thought you would have. More sales to come in your future if you continue to persevere at this, so don't worry! :)

shahed_sajid

Level 4
Reaction score
with God's help, I pulled through
A huge congratulations to you!
"If I were to die next week, would my family know what to do with my names? Would my valuable names still benefit my family? Do I have this all protected to help them if I'm gone?"
Every domainer should keep these in mind and make sure at least one of their family members knows what is it and how it works.

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
And thank you for sharing your story.

I hope you're feeling better now, even though you probably aren't able to spend that money how you originally thought you would have. More sales to come in your future if you continue to persevere at this, so don't worry! :)
Yeah, I don't get to enjoy any of it... but at least it's benefiting me. It's chipping away my iceberg of debt! LOL

I would LOVE some more sales. We'll see what happens. (I do need to start being more proactive to get more sales.)

WarpedMind

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A huge congratulations to you!

Every domainer should keep these in mind and make sure at least one of their family members knows what is it and how it works.
Thanks so much!

I do hope domainers take that seriously. We never know when something bad can happen. It's a loving thing to educate our family members so they know what to do, just in case.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't get to enjoy any of it... but at least it's benefiting me. It's chipping away my iceberg of debt! LOL
Awesome! 👍🏽

Hey, you would be worse off without the sale.

I would LOVE some more sales. We'll see what happens. (I do need to start being more proactive to get more sales.)

Use Epik landers with images and text. Helps a lot.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators