Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Icann Accredited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an address to where I can go to see if a few registrars are on an Icann Accredited list?

I found a few foreign sites that I would like to register some domains, but am leary about giving out my credit card info just because the sites say ICANN on them, I would like to see for myself.

Thanks.

Sarcle.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you stuff...I appreciate it.

Sarcle.

TheNetCode

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sarcle said:
Does anyone have an address to where I can go to see if a few registrars are on an Icann Accredited list?

I found a few foreign sites that I would like to register some domains, but am leary about giving out my credit card info just because the sites say ICANN on them, I would like to see for myself.

Thanks.

Sarcle.

If you want a good Registrar that accepts credit cards and PayPal plus is ICANN accredited then try out DynaDot.com. I have over 40 domains with them and have used both my card and my PayPal with them. Never had a problem in the year I have been with them. Plus awesome customer service always. Good luck

Kevin

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been using them lately.
Seems OK and prices are right ($7.99)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom