Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Ideas wanted on new product

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpoko

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been given the opportunity to be the sole online outlet for a soon-to-be-launched product.
It is a newly patented stop-smoking program.

My question is this:
What is the best way to get the product out there to the audience I would like to target?

I have looked at affiliate programs, and am leaning towards starting one of those to get some links on (hopefully) high traffic sites.

I have a rather limited budget, and I'm not really sure which direction to head in.

If anyone has been in a similar situation, or has any advice that may be useful at all, I would appreciate any input.

Just so you know, the product may only be available online and not in stores, at least initially.

Thanks

C

Crazyac3

Go for the audience who is the most at risk -- young people. Perhaps target this nonsmoking program on gaming websites? The older audiences know the most in this matter, and the most influenced to smoke are the younger generation. A good site to check out might be IGN.com. This site receives loads of traffic, and many teens go there for info on their favorite games.

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i'de have to see, and test the product, prior to giving "marketing major" advice..

PM details and i'll provide you my marketing ideas..

more data needed on the product..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom