Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

IDN thread suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recently I've been exploring IDN names and with so many languages it can be time consuming getting the proper translation in a hurry.

If DNF had the resource or perhaps a reliable volunteer the sales/auction threads could get a (stamp) of approval for the proper translation being posted in the sales thread. Or what might be another good idea would be to allow or encourage members to correct thread starters about names being pawned off.

I've seen idn names being corrected, but I don't see it enough. This makes me hesitant to buying any for sale.. Thus far I only hand reg IDN, I won't buy any in a forum if it's not a controlled environment with consideration to my lack of time to research each one thoroughly. And as we all know, the time it takes to research is about how long it takes to miss a good buy.

Input is appreciated, but don't consider me lazy to research. I have very little time and have little personal experience to which sources have the 100% correct information.

Kevin.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom