Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

If a KW is great, is creating baclinks necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zafuclane

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
i have found pretty good key words (kind of buying KW... thats my secret) :cheesy:.

Those key words have .com domains available, less competition, good amount of search, and i can writte articles for those KW to put on my wordpress site, and use also the all in one seo plugin to give more power.

For exemple one key word has less that 5000 competitions (exact match) when i type in google bar.
Question:
will that be enough to rank well on google, i mean targetting only that kw, and doing seo around it (meta tittle, H1....), ping it, and digg it!.

Or do you think its necessary to have backlinks also?

If so what are your advices to get good backlinks beside putting comments on blog, and forums ( its so time consuming for me and boring!) is there a quick ansd easy way to have good backlinks?
I've seen that a lot of people on fivver offers kind of 5000 backlinks... some do offer EDU. and GOv backlinks: i think its only scam and only good to be blacklisted by google? do you?

I'm open to share some of my good domains to develop them ( there are only micronichesites most of them) if anyone is interested: some of them are one or two words domains, so if well SEO'd, good sell of the domain can be expected...

Thanks for your advices and maybe some partneship.

Oh im in France Paris and can skype if needed.

David not yet the king:smilewinkgrin:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No matter how good your domain and site are good quality back links will only help. Note I said good quality back links. Sure, you can get 100,000 backlinks but if they're from dead sites and unrelated sites it won't do you any good. (if your site is about model railroads do you think people looking for office supplies will click on it?). Also, I would HIGHLY question someone offering .edu and .gov back links - these TLDs are highly regulated and may not even be real offers.

While posting on blogs and forums may help it can also get you flagged in that community as a spammer. Talk to other relevant sites and look for link trades (I put a link on my site to your site and vice versa).

But as always, content is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom